Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS New Year's Eve

NYI Over2 1/2 -125............4Units

DAL -120.................4.1Units.....just a spot play that i really like.

Enjoy your New Year's eve everyone....be safe and please don't drink and drive.......and lets all hope dananderson and his crew who were flown in from Buffalo can get the winter classic all finished and put together by Thursday (if anyone is wondering why he hasn't been posting that is why).....:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

easy winner with the NYI Over........:beerbang:

DAL going to make it an 8Unit night or a break even night....no pressure on the stars.....:laughing:

Comment

Nice hit...

Tailing Dallas... more pressure! :thumbs:

Happy New Year, FF :cheery:

Comment

JML- THX!......hopefully DAL can put up a good showing tonight. I really like them at this short price tonight. DAL game going to be the difference in a massive and a decent day gambling......up about 11Units in hoops today and hit with houston in the bowl game. Would be really nice to finally have a massive day. Been close and seem to not be able to get over the hump lately...if im great in CBB i give it back in hockey.....or i have a great hockey day and lose my last play for an average day..........so go stars it is....:thumbs:

GL to everyone!

Comment

CAN -1 1/2 -135...............posted in JML's thread but forgot to post it here...

GL to everyone!

Comment

exclamation point on 2008.......:beerbang:

CAN comes from down 3-0 in the 1P to win 7-4 w/ 2 3P goals......DAL dominated the 2nd and 3P and if not for Clemmenson that could have been a 5 or 6-2 game.....

3-0 +10Units

Happy New Year......im out to do a little ringing in.....still early on the WC......

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
            X