Going to the Flyers Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the Flyers Games

:beerbang: :beerbang: ...im all Flyered up!!!

seeing PHI@ANA tonight and PHI@LAK tomorrow......40 yard liners 8 rows up for the game tomorrow (face)......(lower bowl behind the goal tonight)

stinking Gagne is out again, though.....:bang:

Go Flyers.....:beerbang: :beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Have a great time!

Wife and I are heading to Tampa in March for a week to visit my parents. Strategically placed it around the March 17th Leafs/Bolts game, as well as Jays Spring Training. lol.

Can't wait, as I haven't seen a Leafs game live in a few years! Starting to look for tickets to the game online, but I'm sure it won't be hard with the support TB gets, and their terrible season this year....

Comment

THX!

check this out for desperate....the LAK had a 11.59 sale....from 12/26 at 11:59PM to 12/28 at 11:59 PM.....ALL tickets for January games were 11.59. That included lower bowl tickets.

too bad you don't live out here...you could have probably sat on the Leafs bench when they played the kings....:laughing:

you might be able to pick up a bolts/leafs ticket for free by that time...both teams should have about 45 points

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        you might be able to pick up a bolts/leafs ticket for free by that time...both teams should have about 45 points
        Probably not... Leafs travel well...especially with all the snowbirds in Florida.

And actually....the Bolts don't have the crazy sales like some other US teams I've read about. The Globe and Mail had a story a few weeks back on some teams crazy deals where they are alsmost paying you to come to the games! lol. Looks like Lower Bowl for about $80-100 each. Not bad, but not great. Not complaining though...as the flight and ticket is still probably cheaper than Air Canada Centre! lol

Also stoked about seeing my first ever Spring Trainging action at Dunedin... :thumbs:

Comment

Have Fun tonight FF, Who do you have a flyers jersey of btw? I have the Black Carter one.... but it should be good tonight, Flyers win and we are tied for 1st place!! Lets go Flyers
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
            Have Fun tonight FF, Who do you have a flyers jersey of btw? I have the Black Carter one.... but it should be good tonight, Flyers win and we are tied for 1st place!! Lets go Flyers
            great game tonight....:beerbang:....finally broke my jinx of watching them lose.....

i have no jerseys of any teams. i am anti-jersey......got plenty of gear though.....

and this i don't understand. they announced that tonight's ducks game was the largest crowd in team history......more than the stanley cup games....:dunno:

but there were PHI fans EVERYWHERE....got some lets go flyers chants going tonight.....:beerbang:....

hopefully they can sweep the LA teams tomorrow. got blue line row 8.....hopefully PHI fans turnout in force tomorrow like they did tonight....

Comment

I hear ya man, it sounded like there were some Flyers fans at the game, and the Comcast Cameras were always flashing to different Flyers fans all over at the game, thats awesame though... Flyers got production from a lot of guys that aren't traditional goal scorers last night, and that was definitley a big win...it would be nice to sweep in SoCal this week....I really like what I have seen out of Giroux, and he has just added to the young depth this team has...Can't wait for the Flyers to come home, I have tix for the Minnesota game
              To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
              2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
                I hear ya man, it sounded like there were some Flyers fans at the game, and the Comcast Cameras were always flashing to different Flyers fans all over at the game, thats awesame though... Flyers got production from a lot of guys that aren't traditional goal scorers last night, and that was definitley a big win...it would be nice to sweep in SoCal this week....I really like what I have seen out of Giroux, and he has just added to the young depth this team has...Can't wait for the Flyers to come home, I have tix for the Minnesota game
                PHI was dead tired in the 3P of the LAK game after OT and a very physical game the night before. I'm glad i saw them the previous night because that was the much better effort and PHI team. I have no idea how they got a point out of that. LAK hadn'tplayed in 4 days so they had a huge advantage. Carter and Richards looked about dead on their SO attempts. LAK are really a bad hockey team. But 3 points out of 4 is great. Funny thing is i went to 3 PHI games this year and all 3 went to OT with different results (lost @ SAN in OT, won @ ANA in SO, lost @ LAK in SO).

PHI is really banged up though, with Lupol and Giroux getting hurt in the 3P on Friday, plus Gagne and Briere. At least the D is healthy (knock on wood).

Comment

Working...
                X