Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Sunday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 133-120, +20.57

Small winning night last night....but still streaking.
    Lots of road teams on b2b's today....absolutely love one of those fades...

Devils -0.5 (reg) -129 vs Sens
    Ottawa probably the worst road team in the league, and one of the worst teams overall. They come into NJ in a bad spot, near the end of an 8 game road trip, where they've lost 4/5..inlcuding games in Western Canada. They then played in Toronto last night, losing a rivalry game. Now they fly into NJ late to play a good rested Devils team tonight. Brutal. Making it a bigger play...

3 Units

GL
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-04-2009, 02:15 PM.

Adding to the NJ play...

Devils PL +137 vs Sens
    NJ has been scoring this year...

1 Unit

And another road b2b fade...

Blackhawks -145 vs Flames
    Calgary one of the hottest teams in the league, but are on a road b2b, and are due for a loss against a good team. The play is mainly on Chicago however, who WERE the hottest team in the league before the 2 losses to Detroit....I think they bounce back in their regular home rink...

2 Units

Comment

GL!...had a weird feeling about the OTT game today when i saw this....and i forgot to play it...

OTT Over2 1/2 +145
      OTT Under2 1/2 -185

those plays have been hitting again this year where the line is juiced and almost looks too good...that is the highest juiced team total i have seen all year.......2-2 3P starting...we'll see how it ends....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Ott's played one of their best games of the year...go figure... :dunno:

Go Hawks :beerbang:

Comment

Hey I'm in your neck of the woods (London, Ontario). Been out here for 2 weeks. I actually spent the 31st - 2nd in downtown Toronto. Spent New Years at some place called The Boat? It was alright. Love the weather though. Went around the city, to the Eaton center, china town, etc.

Canadian girls are always fine.

I really like the city, its sort of a mini Los Angeles in a way.

Buffalo and Ottawa were in town as well.

Just sayin whats up...

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            Hey I'm in your neck of the woods (London, Ontario). Been out here for 2 weeks. I actually spent the 31st - 2nd in downtown Toronto. Spent New Years at some place called The Boat? It was alright. Love the weather though. Went around the city, to the Eaton center, china town, etc.

Canadian girls are always fine.

I really like the city, its sort of a mini Los Angeles in a way.

Buffalo and Ottawa were in town as well.

Just sayin whats up...
            Cool man. Hope you had a good time in Toronto... :cheery:

Comment

Working...
            X