NHL sunday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL sunday with flmmkrz

Stars couldn't get it done last night, oil looked like they didn't miss a beat without Hemsky and Pouliot. Hopefully the stars show up the same effort tonight vs my boys.... For tonight:

Hawks -143 to win 2 units

Flames are on a nice win streak but they've had a pretty cushy sched, tonight they face a dominant home team that is hungry for a win and playing on a level this flames team hasn't seen the last couple weeks with the opponents its faced. Add in the 2nd half of a b2b and it's good enough price for me to take a shot.

Vancouver -145 to win 2 units

Much like the nucks showed when they stepped into play the sharks in similar conditions, the games the night before coupled with travel problems and irregular routines really mess with these players and im expecting the canucks to take advantage of the spot.

Hawks :beerbang:

Comment

omg, I finally saw the Semin fight. All my friends were talking about it but wow, what the hell was that. He thought he was in a catfight.
      Last edited by flmmkrz; 01-04-2009, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        omg, I finally saw the Semin fight. All my friends were talking about it but wow, what the hell was that. He thought he was in a catfight.
        Yeah...too funny...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Yeah...too funny...
          dude- was sitting at the new ESPN zone across from staples watching NFL and they happened to have that NYR/WAS game on and i swear the entire place was laughing at the guy....he looked like a 3 year old trying to pound on her younger sister....:laughing:

what was even sadder was the offensive production of the NYR once again......

GL flmrrz...:thumbs:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
          X