• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 134-122, +17.95

Ilses/Oilers OVER 5.5 -122

1 Unit

GL

JML- GL!...i played NYI Over2 1/2....not looking good so far...hopefully we can get some goals in this one....:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      JML- GL!...i played NYI Over2 1/2....not looking good so far...hopefully we can get some goals in this one....:thumbs:
      Sure it is...NYI 2-0 after one. You look golden...I'm on pace... :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Sure it is...NYI 2-0 after one. You look golden...I'm on pace... :beerbang:
        lol...it was 0-0 when i was posting.....but yeah...looking good...hopefully EDM can get to McDonald and i can get one more. Though i had MIN Over2 1/2 yesterday and they had 2 with 11 minutes left in the FIRST and managed not to score again.....:bang:

Comment

Found out tonight, that I'm going to the Leafs/Panthers game at ACC tomorrow. Great seats on the Gold section too.
          Sweet. Haven't been in a couple years... :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Found out tonight, that I'm going to the Leafs/Panthers game at ACC tomorrow. Great seats on the Gold section too.
            Sweet. Haven't been in a couple years... :thumbs:
            :beerbang: ....enjoy....

dude- i could get cornholed 2 nights in a row on having a team pot 2 in the first 12 minutes and then get blanked after that....:bang:

Comment

lmao...b2b nights ive lost an over 2 1/2 when i've had 2 goals in the 1P

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                lmao...b2b nights ive lost an over 2 1/2 when i've had 2 goals in the 1P
                Brutal. And my over loses too.... :bang:

Comment

Working...
                X