Tuesday Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Plays

A couple here for me tonight. Been struggling a bit of late and trying to get back on track.

Buffalo -1' +150 2 Units
    I like Buffalo playing either goalie to be able to handle this poor Ottawa club. NJ was dead the other night and still managed to get the OT Win and I like a rested Sabres club to dominate an Ottawa club just limping home. Auld has also been very suspect of late.

Washington -155 2 Units
    Theodore has been playing very well for a hot Washington team with revenge on their minds after their last beatdown in Philly. Philly is also on the last leg of a roadtrip. Washington should get off 30-35 shots and I expect 3-4 to find the back of the net and be enough to get the job done.

Chicago -130 2 Units
    I like the short line on a team playing excellent hockey with the exception of the two Detroit games. They are getting a team on the same rest and with an advantage in net. I like Chicago to take all 3 games on this road trip due to their current form.

Kings/Ducks Under 5 +115 2 Units
    Quick has been excellent in net for the Kings and the Kings have been very strong on the PK. The Kings offense has also been excellent at not putting the puck in the net. I don't think either team can get to 4 in this one with their recent form and I like my chances with the plus number.

glta
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Originally posted by Franchise View Post
    Buffalo -1' +150 2 Units
    I like Buffalo playing either goalie to be able to handle this poor Ottawa club. NJ was dead the other night and still managed to get the OT Win and I like a rested Sabres club to dominate an Ottawa club just limping home. Auld has also been very suspect of late.
    So true... I watched alot of that Ott/NJ game, and the Sens played one of their better games, and NJ was sloppy....but the Devils still won! lmao.
    Love the Sabres tonight...

GL

Comment

adding 1 more unit to the Kings/Ducks Under as it appears that Hiller will be going. I like that he has shown more consistency of late.
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...
      X