Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 137-126, +17.23

Hit the 'nuckers last night....3 for tonight....

Flames -0.5 (reg) -171 vs Islanders
    Calgary one of the hottest teams in the league, and made a very good SJ team look ordinary last game. Flames are insanely good at home, and Keenan simply has them playing great hockey. Islanders are a joke, are on a long Western roadtrip, are maybe the worst road team in the NHL besides OTT, and really should have no chance tonight.

4 Units

Blackhawks -163 vs Avs
    Aformentioned Calgary's only recent loss was a blowout against these Blackhawks, who seem to be back on track after the two games aganst Detroit, with two consecutive dominant wins. Avs really miss Stastny, and I still don't trust their goaltending, no matter what Raycroft's stats say! lol.

Ducks +106 vs Kings
    Anaheim owns LA, I'll take 'em as a dog to get the b2b sweep...

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-08-2009, 04:19 PM. Reason: added to CAL

JML- GL!.....i am on LAK, though. wish i could find regulation lines because i'm not laying the -6,208 for CAL tonight....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      wish i could find regulation lines because i'm not laying the -6,208 for CAL tonight....
      Puckline? Flames TT Over?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Puckline? Flames TT Over?
        TT is 3 1/2 -135, ML is -300.....don't want part of either one of those. Dipietro is capable of holding CAL to 3 goals....CAL isn't a team that i want to start playing over3 1/2's on. i really look for 2 1/2's on the TT.

I am playing PHI -155 tonight versus MIN, though. Also played LAK -115.

GL!...not a lot of time today or probably for a while. i took about a 30 second glance and put in those plays...lol

Comment

Dipietro's hurt again...it's Macdonald tonight. He'll give up goals. Yeah...3 1/2's a big TT, I agree...especially juiced! ...although I think they get it. Flames are the 7th highest scoring team, and have been lighting it up at home lately. Probably a top 5 home scoring team. Ilses 29th in GA. With them on the roadtrip...I don't know...could be ugly. Losing Sillinger last week really hurt them believe it or not, and I read today that Weight is banged up too.

Regulation is the best play, IMO...so I see where you're coming from though. :thumbs:

GL
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-08-2009, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Dipietro's hurt again...it's Macdonald tonight. He'll give up goals. Yeah...3 1/2's a big TT, I agree...especially juiced! ...although I think they get it. Flames are the 7th highest scoring team, and have been lighting it up at home lately. Probably a top 5 home scoring team. Ilses 29th in GA. With them on the roadtrip...I don't know...could be ugly. Losing Sillinger last week really hurt them believe it or not, and I read today that Weight is banged up too.

Regulation is the best play, IMO...so I see where you're coming from though. :thumbs:

GL
            yeah regulation is the best play and not going to force anything else. if i could get a 3 i would play it for sure. but 3 1/2 and juiced....if you think of the season as a million chances, it's just not worth laying -135 on a high TT even versus NYI.

PHI/MIN game could be another 1-0 game. freeking fantasy nightmare 2 nights ago. i lose 2-1 in a SO with biron and 1-0 with fernandez in the Bos/Min game.....give up 2 goals in 125 minutes of hockey and get nothing in the win column. freeking maddening.

Comment

PHI/MIN game could be another 1-0 game. freeking fantasy nightmare 2 nights ago. i lose 2-1 in a SO with biron and 1-0 with fernandez in the Bos/Min game.....give up 2 goals in 125 minutes of hockey and get nothing in the win column. freeking maddening.
              I was looking at the PHI Under. Wild will slow that one to a crawl on the road, and Backstrom's a monster, soming off 2 straight SOs...

GL

Comment

I was looking at the PHI Under. Wild will slow that one to a crawl on the road, and Backstrom's a monster, soming off 2 straight SOs...

GL

MIN #1 in GAA on the road and #29 in GF on the road. PHI #3 in GF at home and way down the list in GAA at home. PHI is an over team at home and an under team on the road, but i can't play MIN over anything right now. With PHI injuries and the fact that gagne and richards have all but disappeared over the last 6-7 games and they are a 1 line a game team, i would lean heavily to the under. in fact will probably play under5 1/2 myself.

Comment

GL tonight jml. Despite the big card I can't find anything I like today outside the chalky flames so im sitting it out.

Off topic here but my lil cousin is going to visit Toronto with some friends. She asked me if I knew any hotels I could recommend but I don't so I thought i'd check with you. She mentioned she wants to be close to Queens and Royal. She wants to be away from the financial district, she's kind of artsy and wants a funky hotel in that type of area close to galleries, shopping that sorta thing. Preferably under a couple hundred a night. Any ideas of hotels she should check out?

Comment

hopefully the LAK can hang on for me....3-0 night would be nice....hopefully you played that PHI Under like we were talking about......

what is up with that gagne/knuble/richards line.....non existent in just about every game in the last 8 or so

should have played CAL over3 1/2 like you said, but oh well....still think your reg play was the only way to go and i couldn't get it...nice hit...:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                      GL tonight jml. Despite the big card I can't find anything I like today outside the chalky flames so im sitting it out.

Off topic here but my lil cousin is going to visit Toronto with some friends. She asked me if I knew any hotels I could recommend but I don't so I thought i'd check with you. She mentioned she wants to be close to Queens and Royal. She wants to be away from the financial district, she's kind of artsy and wants a funky hotel in that type of area close to galleries, shopping that sorta thing. Preferably under a couple hundred a night. Any ideas of hotels she should check out?
                      Not sure what she means by "Queens and Royal"? I assume she means Queen Street West, as that is the artsy/funky shopping part of the city?

Comment

hopefully the LAK can hang on for me....3-0 night would be nice....hopefully you played that PHI Under like we were talking about......

what is up with that gagne/knuble/richards line.....non existent in just about every game in the last 8 or so

should have played CAL over3 1/2 like you said, but oh well....still think your reg play was the only way to go and i couldn't get it...nice hit...:thumbs:
                        Yeah...Calgarys playing well. :thumbs:

Dumb play on Ana. I got no radar on those teams, and played it on a whim.

Comment

Yeah...Calgarys playing well. :thumbs:

Dumb play on Ana. I got no radar on those teams, and played it on a whim.
                          rarely does ANA sweep a hah with the kings...those 2 teams hate each other and ana isn't playing well enough to beat the LAK 2 straight......that goalie quick for the kings is sweet...i saw him up close literally on saturday and he is really playing well...made some unreal saves....

Comment

rarely does ANA sweep a hah with the kings...those 2 teams hate each other and ana isn't playing well enough to beat the LAK 2 straight......that goalie quick for the kings is sweet...i saw him up close literally on saturday and he is really playing well...made some unreal saves....
                            Yeah....that kid Quick is supposed to be a good one (and a GREAT name for a netminder, lol!). Kings could be very good in 2 years with their stockpile happening....

Comment

Not sure what she means by "Queens and Royal"? I assume she means Queen Street West, as that is the artsy/funky shopping part of the city?
                              Im not sure she just named those 2 streets, she found a hotel tho and supposedly just what she wanted in the art district so nevermind.

Nice hit on the flamers, I should've bit the bullet and paid the chalk there. Raycroft fawked us tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X