NHL friday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL friday with flmmkrz

No luck with the hawks yesterday with Raycroft pulled a chris mason on me ( fyi thats when a ****ty goalie stands on his head everytime I bet against them lol )

2 plays tonight:

Sharks -180 to win 3 units

Horrid performance out of the sharks vs the flames. They were outshot like 15-0 in the early going of that game, fell behind and never caught back up. The coaching staff was pissed and let them know they were with an ass kickin in an unplanned early practice. Marleau held a team meeting on the ice. Seems like everyone was upset with how they played and they get the oil who aren't the same the team they are capable of being without Hemsky/Pisani in the lineup. Also read reports that Horcoff is playing with back soreness and being forced into big minutes cause the team needs him but he's nowhere near 100%. Add in the oil getting the W over the sharks last time these 2 played and we got a rout in the making tonight.

Caps -.5 in reg @ -155 to win 3 units

JML said it all, jackets in a world of hurt. Tough sched, injuries to top talent and the caps are money at home. Masons scheduled to start but will be a game time decision as he's been seen checking in with med staff, hopefully we see LaCosta today.

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
    Masons scheduled to start but will be a game time decision as he's been seen checking in with med staff, hopefully we see LaCosta today.
    Yeah...I read that this afternoon as well. Too much. That team is depleted.
    I'll be surprised if CBJ competes at all tonight...

GL! Like SJ too...

Comment

Raycroft :bang:

but I'll continue to fade him...lol :beer2:

Comment

Working...
      X