Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Minny -130 to win 4 units

Mason was a game time decision yesterday and faced a lot of shots last night so im hoping he can't put up yesterdays form again. Minny should make life very tough on the jackets injury riddled lineup. Minny had a legit shot at this game with the jackets healthy, so given these conditions its worth the shot.

Vancouver + 132 x 2 units

Call me crazy but the canucks played the blues last night like they had their eyes on playing the sharks tonight. Facing capable back up Boucher tonight should help their cause, while he's capable he certainly isn't Nabakov. I know this canuck team, when they play a stinker like they did last night they come back hard the next game. Add in the ass whuppin they got the last time these 2 met up, the consecutive game losing streak they have vs the sharks and that the sharks are the measuring stick this is a game the canucks are going to be geeked for. Whether it matters or not is a relevant question with the talent of this sharks team but at + money being at home and having a few big chips on their shoulder it's worth a shot.

LA Kings - 109 to win 2 units

2 teams going in opposite directions, jerseys struggling and LA playing some of its best hockey as a team this season. On paper Jersey should be able to bump the slump but LA is going to frustrate them to no end and I dont think they bump it till Anaheim when they get some room to create offense.

Awesome :puke: :bang:

I can't believe I bet the kings off the jersey losses. From the second I made the play I was left thinking something about this game doesn't sit right but I talked myself into letting it ride anyway.

Canucks, I got the effort I expected but until Lui is back they are just a fade against good teams.

Minny, was just a flat out fade of the jackets and the fawkers did it to me again. I'm gonna go broke doubling up fading them but i'm gonna keep at it.

Comment

Working...
    X