• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 153-148, +8.41

Capitals -150 (reg) vs Islanders

3 Units
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-19-2009, 01:53 PM. Reason: record

lol....going out on a limb i see.....lol.....you can pretty much "insert team here in regulation" vs. the Isles these days. Rumor is they are playing that preseason game in KC next year as a warning shot to getting a new arena. KC as a hockey market is a joke. Haven't they learned their lesson from the hockey hotbeds that support hockey so well like Columbus, Nashville, Florida......all routinely in the bottom 3rd of revenue and have to sponge off of the other teams to make it....:ohman:

GL!...:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

yep....this one's a real stretch. But with the regulation play it really makes it a good play as the line is respectable. I really don't understand why Pinny makes the reg line so much lower than the OT line on these big faves. I mean, if Washington NEEDS OT than it was a bad play to begin with...and they really should win in regulation anyway as a -300 fave.

As for the other stuff....ummm, yeah I agree. lol. Bettman's Southern US experiment was doomed from the start, with Atlanta, Nashville, Phoenix and Florida the biggest jokes.

Comment

Canes -105 vs Leafs
        Carolina on a bad loosing streak...nice spot to break it against Toronto...with some revenge after losing at home 2 games ago...

3 Units
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-19-2009, 04:48 PM.

Comment

With you on the Caps. Let's get it. :thumbs:

Comment

Almost, but not quite. I think you get 'em next time.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby0rr View Post
              Almost, but not quite. I think you get 'em next time.
              The only time you come in my thread are when I lose a game, and you come in with some smart comment. Not a word when I win. Whats your problem? God, you're a douche...lmao...please:

:out:
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-19-2009, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Maybe if you would win a little bit more often then you wouldn't have to worry about it. It just seems like every time I check this MB, your losing another game. Well, maybe next time you'll win/ I'll keep on checking from time to time. GL:thumbs:

Comment

I'm on the plus side, assh*le.

Just stay out of my threads....thanks!
                  You don;'t contribute to this forum except for spewing bull**** comment when people lose...

Can someone take out the trash?

Comment

How is this douchebag still allowed to post here??

Comment

lol...seriously Ang. Like, check out all his history of posts...there are no plays or contributing discussions....just bull**** posts laced with sarcasm in my thread, and ONLY when I lose a play. Nothing when I win (which has been more according to my record)

Whatever....I've asked him to stay out of my thread repeatedly...what can you do.... :dunno:

Comment

Canes win :thumbs:

Comment

classic.......i don't even know why you worry about it....

if it wasn't for Toskala tonight, that game would have been about 42-0. They just hammered the leafs in that 2nd period. i kind of like TOR team, though. Last year they WOULD have lost that game 42-0. They play hard. Not a highly skilled team but if you can put some skill around the effort they should be back in the near future.

I have a contest going BTW to see which guy can cough up the puck in his own end more often....Souray or Bieksa. So far Bieksa is winning but not by much.
                          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I don't really worry about it, but after you lose a game, it's not fun to see a sarcastic prick egging you on. You'd blow up too, lol! I just don't know why he's still here...cause thats all he posts.

Yeah...Leafs play hard...never had a problem with their efforts most nights....just have very little talent up front to win most games. They really are a good AHL group of forwards...

Comment

Working...
                            X