X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 154-149, +8.26

Habs -176 vs Thrashers
    Atlanta on a 2 game win streak over a couple weak opponents...they should be in tough against Montreal...

Penguins -158 vs Canes
    Carolina snapped their streak last night against the horrible Leafs, but in a bad spot tonight on the b2b against the rested Pens...

2 Units Each

Habs +101 (reg) vs Thrashers

1 Unit

Habs PL +170 vs Thrashers
    Penguins PL +178 vs Canes

1/2 Unit Each

GL
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-20-2009, 03:46 PM.

BlueJackets +130 vs Oilers
    Backing the BJs tonight, fading them tomorrow in Calgary...

2 Units

GL

Comment

Capitals -135 vs Sens
      Ottawa is banged up, and I'm not buying what some were calling their mini-resurgence. They had 2 wins over ****birds Atl & Car. Big deal. Caps come into town, and I don't even have to play the PL against a bad Sens team who's injured. I'll shrug off the Caps' b2b and make it a play on a short line...

2 Units

Comment

:hide:....anyone know if bobbyorr will be posting today....:hide:

thought PIT was a solid play tonight....something is really missing from that team this year....very disappointing...but it was at about this point last year that they went on that killer run if memory serves me right.....keep waiting for it this year but nowhere to be found so far.....

tough beat in that OTT game on the late PP goal....

GL!...tomorrow...:thumbs:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

it'd be a good night fo him to show...lol...bad results so far on some close games... :laughing:

I expect it...the only time someone comes in here is when I lose. Those big winning nights...its crickets....lol :beer2:

yup...I was watching both the Caps and Pens game. Caps were all over Ottawa after the first period and were the better team by far. Couldn't finish. Pens were all over the Canes in the third, including a 4 min PP to end the game, and Ward stood on his head and saved everything they threw at 'em...such is life.

Put in a few plays for tomorrow night, I'm fading ATL again going into Phi on a b2b for sure. Also got Bos, Cal, Buf, Fla & Col...

Might as well add to a bad night....

Canucks PL -140 vs Sharks

2 Units

GL Everyone...

Comment

lol...cbus blows a late 3-2 lead to lose 4-3....one of those nights....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              lol...cbus blows a late 3-2 lead to lose 4-3....one of those nights....
              crap...when it goes south it goes south.....lose 2 games in the last 2 minutes.....:ohman:

maybe VAN will rescue you from the sombrero tonight......but 2 SOG in the 1P doesn't bode well for them....

like PHI a lot tomorrow...Biron owns ATL (knock on wood) and they are getting Briere back...should give them a good lift....great spot to fade ATL off a big win at home versus Montreal.....PL is in play IMO....GL!...if you play it
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

yeah...whattya gunna do. Just hoping Luongo keeps 'em close...it's actually been a pretty even game so far. Just had a feeling Luongo plays his first good game, and I have the extra goal...

Already got PHI regulation -140 for 3 units..... GL!

Comment

Sharks are playing like crap. 12 shots and almost through 2 periods...another horrible play by me... :bang:

I think I'm done for the year. I need the CFL to start again...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                    I think I'm done for the year. I need the CFL to start again...
                    Can't wait for the CFL! :beerbang:

Don't quit...come back after the break with your POD...I think it'll work in the long run. I had a feeling about Vancouver last night. Luongo and Sundin are going to get going, and I think they could get on a role, and have some good value down the stretch.

GL Ang...

Comment

Working...
                    X