4 Units

Bruins -110 (reg) vs Leafs

Sabres -120 vs Bolts

Panthers -125 vs Stars

Flames -120 (reg) vs Jackets

Avalanche -155 vs Kings

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-21-2009, 10:08 AM.

ATL, LA & CLB all on road b2b's playing superior rested home teams.

Boston's lost 2 straight, and I see a win going into the break...against an out-matched Toronto team who've lost 6 of 7.

Comment

JML- GL!.....already talked about liking PHI a lot........like the FLA play too.....:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thx! Looks like Nitty in net, and no Briere, but Flyers should roll....GL

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Thx! Looks like Nitty in net, and no Briere, but Flyers should roll....GL
          Flu is a concern in the PHI locker room. Upshall and Lupol were out of practice Tuesday with it. And i stand corrected....it's actually Nitty who has dominated the Thrashers. And screw biron anyway....the guy has been a stiff for a good portion of the season. There is no drop off when Nitty is in net usually. And yes, no Briere. I was liking him in the lineup from a "jump start" perspective more than anything. I am from the school that it takes you a couple of weeks to make an impact after being out for any significant amount of time. PHI also is well rested coming into this one as they haven't played since Saturday i believe. Should be solid.

Looks like Vokoun for Florida.

Comment

Going on a hunch here...Leafs gotta be the slowest starting team in the NHL...especially at home....

Bruins 1st Period -150

2 Units

Gotta be a push at worst....

GL

Comment

I thought you were going to lose on a James Blake goal for a minute there. :laughing:

Can I ask, is English or French your first language, or both? Just curious.

Comment

Dude, stay out of my threads please, or you will be banned....thanks, and GL with your plays (if you do actually wager on games).

:thumbs:

Comment

not sure if i should be pissed, feel lucky or what to cash the PL on PHI tonight.....up 3-0 and then a complete tank job and only saved by an ENG. But a W is a W.

TOR trying to cough up a nice win verus the B's......FLA a no show offensively tonight....TAM with more goals tonight than in their previous 75 games combined...:ohman:...hope you cash some of those late 3P ones....

Comment

:puke: Are you mad this time because I mistakenly wrote James Blake? Do you have banning power, if so, just do it because I don't think I have done anything out of the ordinary. You really need to get over yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      not sure if i should be pissed, feel lucky or what to cash the PL on PHI tonight.....up 3-0 and then a complete tank job and only saved by an ENG. But a W is a W.
                      yeah...you got saved on that one...nice!

Comment

Bobby...****....all I'm asking for since you arrived was for you to leave my threads alone. All you are good for is mocking losing plays and asking relevant questions like if I speak English or French. Go troll somewhere else. I'm really surprised you haven't been banned, but the NHL forum is a dead town.

Anyway...**** off and leave me alone. Thanks.
                        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-21-2009, 10:11 PM.

Comment

so solly. I see you are on a bad streak, but maybe that's why you're getting mad. Maybe the all star break is coming at a good time for you. :sm:

Comment

another strange night of hockey.........you know it's a wacky night when TAM scores 5 goals.....can't believe COL gave up 6 goals to the LAK tonight....FLA playoff run is going to be a distant memory in a couple of weeks......

pretty amazing i have vokoun, biron and fernandez and i get a grand total of 2 games played this week.....:bang: ....i guess BOS is content to ride the 3 GPG Tim Thomas train....

Comment

yeah...and LA almost blew it. I'm about ready for a break. I don't even know why I bother with this **** anyway...lol. Nobody posts here anymore anyway...except pricks like bo...

FF...Not sure you can knock Tim Thomas. 19-5-4, .934 SP, 2.06 GAA. Probably the consensus Vezina winner from the first half... :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X