NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Resisting the urge to chase my morning bases loss so just a one unit play on this parlay as I dont see any value in the single games today.

Wings ml x Devils ml x Minny ml

Wings are rolling and Chicago has lost Havlat for the remainder of the season. With the presidents cup waiting for them I expect an effort over a team they've owned all season

Marty going for win # 48. Lou behind the bench so I expect an effort and the team will likely be pressing trying to get the W for Marty.

The oil stink. Juicy is in net so you can't even hope for a miracle game out of Rolly to keep you in this one. Minny still wants to move up at the very least and catch us preferably and are at home.

Tons of chalk on their own but what the hell throw them together and see what happens :beerbang:

FU WINGS

Im off hockey the rest of the season, no more value plays left and you can't rely on any team locked in to a playoff spot to give a shyt anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      FU WINGS

Im off hockey the rest of the season, no more value plays left and you can't rely on any team locked in to a playoff spot to give a shyt anymore.
      I think you just have to pick your spots. Play Calgary on Saturday. Juice will be freaking huge, but they won't lose.

Comment

I cant complain I had an amazing year of pucks betting so i'll just wait it out till the playoffs. I like the flames on saturday but i'm saving myself the headache

Comment

Working...
        X