X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 160-159, +2.47

Flames -167 vs Sabres
    GREAT spot for Calgary...or more like a great Sabres fade. Buffalo smoked the Oilers 10-2 for Edmonton's worst home loss ever, blowing their load right off the bat. Now the Sabres go into Calgary on a road b2b to play a very good, and rested Flames team.

2.5 Units

Predators/Canucks UNDER 5.5 -134
    Two teams that have trouble scoring (especially NAS), two teams with bad PPs, two teams with good goaltending (Luongo looks like he's back to form), two teams with good PKs (especially NAS).

2 Units

GL

GL JML, any thoughts on the two games you didn't take?
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I was going to play homedog Anaheim...Chicago has had trouble in California this year...but they are on a b2b (although right after the break it shouldn't matter that much), and scored a wad last night. Not comfy on either side.

The other one...I guess the Pens would be a play....now that Sid is confirmed, and NY played last night...

GL

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Predators/Canucks UNDER 5.5 -134
        Two teams that have trouble scoring (especially NAS), two teams with bad PPs, two teams with good goaltending (Luongo looks like he's back to form), two teams with good PKs (especially NAS).

2 Units

GL
        :laughing: :laughing: .......how bad is VAN at home....dropped 8 straight now and they let the league's 2nd worst PP score 3 PP goals in a span of 6 minutes. I think it's amazing they are still in the hunt as poorly as they have played at home and as bad as Luongo has been. They look like the bad news bears with willie mitchell falling into his goalie on the one goal.

CAL was a great spot call last night. Wish i wouldn't have been working or i would have put that play in. Just no time for gambling unfortunately and it was painful listening to IceCap and the 5-2 win knowing that was such a solid spot play and i missed it.
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-29-2009, 01:02 PM.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X