• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 161-160, +1.98

Liking the home squads tonight...

Panthers +115 vs Canadiens
    Not sure why a good team like Fla is dogged significantly at home tonight...should be pick'em at worst...

Kings +135 vs Hawks
    Chi got a rare California win last night...a little over-valued tonight on the b2b against a decent Kings team...

2 Units Each

Avalanche -150 vs Leafs
    A couple of former Leafs look to make an impression...shouldn't be hard as Toronto is in tank mode...

Canes -140 vs Lightning
    TB on a little roll, but they'll slip up on the road after a nice home win against the habs...

2.5 Units Each

I will also be adding Detroit if I get a decent line...looking for something under -200...but I'll likely be forced to make it a regulation play...

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-29-2009, 11:00 AM.

Really like the Avs tonight.

As for the Habs, I think they bounce back tonight. Look for Price to be very solid in net after a poor showing vs the Bolts. (That s how he is)

GL

Comment

Thanks Scorp. Yeah...Avs are my fave play of the night.

As for the Habs...yeah, they definitely could win, they've favoured after all, and are a good team as we know...I just think the value is with the home team in that one. The Cats are generally very good at home this year (11-6-1-4), and the Habs are a pedestrian road team. Habs have lost 4 of their last 5 road games, including bad losses to bottom-dwellers ATL & TB...with their only win in that stretch a close OT win in Ottawa against the struggling Sens. Habs are only "great" at home, IMO...and only should be favoured on the road against .500 or worse teams. They're a public team though...so I think the line is skewed towards them for that reason...

GL!

Comment

JML- GL!...tonight...:thumbs:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

THX!

adding...

Wings -152 (reg) vs Stars

2.5 Units

GL

Comment

Working...