Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 166-162, +7.36

Heading to the AHL Toronto Marlies game tonight...it's about the only professional hockey you can get into around here without breaking the bank....lol...they're playing someone called the Rockford Icehogs...lol:laughing:

Caps -115 vs Wings
    Both teams unbelievably on losing streaks, but Detroit is a bit injured, on the road, and I don't trust their goaltending against the Washington snipers...

Habs -122 (reg) vs Kings
    Habs on a losing streak too...and the Kings on a winning streak...great spot for Montreal to get a win at home...

Pens -114 vs Leafs
    Leafs coming off a rare win, and 7 goals...Sidney and the Pens should light it up on HNIC....Gilmour's Jersey goes to the rafters, following Wendels earlier this year...my favourite 2 players of alltime...both were unbelievable players in those 92+93 runs to the final 4...

Panthers -144 vs Ilses
    Panthers PL +206 vs Ilses (1 Unit)
    Strange line...Cats are an under-rated team, and play the NHL's worst team, who are on an unlikely 2 game winning streak...no way they get 3 in a row, and I can't believe I'm not forced to lay -200 to fade them here...

Canucks -154 vs Wild
    Finally time for Vancouver to snap out of it with a win....I have a hunch it's tonight...

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-31-2009, 11:35 AM.
Working...
X