X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 168-166, +3.75

Wings -165 (reg) vs Blues
    Time to snap the losing streak...playing back at home...

3 Units

GL

kind of funny that OTT fired Hartsburg.......Murray said he needed a new coach to see if it was the players or the coach...........:laughing:....dude's had 4 coaches now in 2 years including himself with the same group of guys. If he can't answer that question by now he's probably the problem.

GL!...:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

that might be the worst period of hockey between 2 teams i have seen in a while....

Wings are still a mess and are playing bad hockey tonight. they will probably do enough to win tonight but no way would i lay juice with them going forward until they start playing better hockey.

Comment

Wings got robbed on a bull**** 5 min major penalty to lose the lead. I only watched the 3rd, but they were the better team...

Ottawa....couldnt happen to a better team...lol....one or two of the big 3 are gone b4 the deadline for sure...

Comment

That call was really bad not to mention with just under 2 min left Kronwall get run into the boards clearly interfered with and no call. O well live to bet another day, like FF said prob best to fade the wings till they pick there game up
          Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
          NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
          CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
          CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
          NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
          ---------------------------------------------------
          2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
          ---------------------------------------------------
          2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Originally posted by Leafs3113 View Post
            That call was really bad not to mention with just under 2 min left Kronwall get run into the boards clearly interfered with and no call. O well live to bet another day, like FF said prob best to fade the wings till they pick there game up
            Nah...I'm going to be all over them on Wednesday...lol....playing at home again against PHO, who will be on a road b2b from Nashville the night before.... :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Wings got robbed on a bull**** 5 min major penalty to lose the lead. I only watched the 3rd, but they were the better team...

Ottawa....couldnt happen to a better team...lol....one or two of the big 3 are gone b4 the deadline for sure...
              agree and disagree. i watched most of the game and i agree on the 5 minute thing but you should have seen the 1st period. they coughed the puck up in the neutral zone and in their own end all period. STL hit the crossbar twice on point blank 2 on 1's after just awful give aways. DET was lucky to come out of that period unscathed. They just don't look like the DET team that we're used to seeing. STL had open ice way too much. DET picked the play up in the latter half of the game i agree. Their problem right now is that they are not playing a full game. They were defninitely not the better team in the 1P and into the first part of the 2P. Taking dumb penalties...heck i think all 3 STL goals were on the PP. DET could beat STL 400 times out of 400 at home if they were playing DET hockey, but they aren't.

And on OTT, i heard Murray say they had tried to trade or looked into trading a couple of guys but they were all playing so ****ty that their market value was way down and a couple of guys apparently they couldn't get a used puck bag for....:laughing:....like mike fisher and neil. Neil will be gone for sure as he is an UFA. Their defense is just brutal. I will have to say i didn't see this coming but you did...:thumbs:

Comment

yeah...i just meant they were better in the 3rd...didnt see the first 2 periods, and the announcers did say Det wasn't getting much done...like you are saying...

Detroit on Wed :thumbs: lol

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Detroit on Wed :thumbs: lol
                  :beerbang: :beerbang: ...glutton for punishment....lol...

Comment

Working...
                  X