• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 170-167, +4.73

Like all the home teams tonight...

Wings -171 (reg) vs Coyotes
    Detroit in a good spot for a blowout win...it's been a while, Zetterbergs back, and the Coyotes are on a freefall, as well as a b2b from Tenn last night...

Penguins -140/-132 (reg) vs Bolts
    Pens should get it done back at home. Some dude named Mckenna in net for TB.

Sabres -191 vs Leafs
    Toronto on a b2b from a bad loss last night, and also have the horrible Pogge in net again, up from the minors. Leafs terrible in the SO, so I kept it a full game play, just in case...lol

4 Units Each

Flyers +118 vs Bruins
    Why not...good value...Philly hasn't played since Sat, and are a great home team...

Wild -135 vs Ducks
    Home-cooking...

2 Units Each

GL
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-04-2009, 04:06 PM. Reason: Increased Pens Bet

Sabres -191 vs Leafs
    Toronto on a b2b from a bad loss last night, and also have the horrible Pogge in net again, up from the minors...
    How bad is it that coming out of the lockout the Leafs had 2 solid goalie prospects and the future of leaf goaltending was our last worry, 4 seasons later we lose what was thought to be the better of the two for a guy who is prob the worst tender in the NHL, then they trade a 1st, 2nd and 4th for toskala who is playing prob playing the worst hockey of his career and to top it off the goalie were all supposed to be waiting on to save Leafland has not shown any progress since his stint at the world juniors.
    Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
    NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
    CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
    CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

uhh...yeah we suck. lol. JFJ traded the wrong guy I guess. I don't blame the Toskala trade too much, as he was good in SJ, and played well last year. I just think this year he doesn't have the drive, with the season all but given up on by everyone before they even started. Tough situation.

Just hope Burke can swing some deals for picks/prospects.
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-04-2009, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Parlay:

Penguins/Bolts OVER 6 +105
        Penguins PL +131
        Leafs/Sabres OVER 6 -123
        Sabres PL +159

1/2 Unit pays 10.62 Units

Essentially fading the Bolts and Leafs terrible backup goaltending for a lottery ticket...GL

Comment

Home Goals -2.5 -130

2 Units
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-04-2009, 04:15 PM.

Comment

we got lucky with PITT...tal kabout a team going in the wrong direction.....

Comment

Working...
            X