• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 174-170, +5.71

Panthers -208 vs Isles
    Panthers -130 (reg) vs Isles
    Nice spot for the Cats with revenge from losing up on the Island on the weekend. In fact this is a home-team series, and I expect it to continue. Cats much better at home. NYI blow on the road, and have an unbelievable 4 game win streak going into tonights roadie. Crazy fade spot here IMO.

Flames -119 vs Hawks
    Another nice spot. Calgary coming off 2 straight road losses, but are one of the best home teams in the league, winning 10 of last 11 at the Saddledome. Chicago in the middle of a long Western roadtrip, winning 3 of 4 including in Edmonton last game, and a huge win over SJ the game before. Another tough matchup here with the Flames, and to pull off another huge road win in this spot is unlikely IMO.

2 Units Each

Two hunches...just need one...

Avalanche +115 vs Stars

Oilers +120 vs Blues

2 Units Each

Comment

hey man

what do you think about ottawa beating boston tonight...i added ottawa and the over..just think bosotn played tough dee last night and will give up goals like ottawa 4 2...let me know im really not that good in hockey...ive tailed u in hockey before and hit so let me know what u think!

Comment

Originally posted by Osmokes View Post
        what do you think about ottawa beating boston tonight...i added ottawa and the over..just think bosotn played tough dee last night and will give up goals like ottawa 4 2...let me know im really not that good in hockey...ive tailed u in hockey before and hit so let me know what u think!
        Actually was looking at it, but liked some other games better, and decided to lay off. I really thought the line would be -200 though. But maybe that tells you the books think OTT has a chance...because usually Boston would be laying -200 to a bottom team like OTT.

It's as good a spot as any to play Ottawa against a top team like BOS. Bruins on a road b2b. Ottawa plays better at home. Ottawa's new coach looking for a win.

GL with it :thumbs:

Comment

GL JML...like FLA tonight aswell

Comment

Panthers :thumbs:

Adding...

Sharks -167 (reg) vs Canes
            Great spot to come back with the Sharks after a rare, rare home loss. Not sold on the Canes as a road team, and not sold on them competing against the top teams in the league. CAR also starting their backup goalie tonight...

3 Units

GL

Comment

Working...
            X