X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 178-172, +7.92

Penguins -118 (reg) vs Jackets
    That comeback last game could be a turning point for the Pens...I could see them picking up a Dman (Kaberle?) and making a run into the playoffs. I'll back them at home here against CBus and their backup goalie Dubie...

Devils -110 (reg) vs Thrashers
    NJ was on a serious role until running into Ovie & the Caps last game...should take care of Atlanta easily tonight...

Wild -175 vs Preds
    Wild -104 (reg) vs Preds
    Minny always solid at home, Preds weak on the road and are on a b2b...

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:

JML- GL!...rainy weekend so going to try and get some pucks plays in later today and tomorrow. don't even know who's playing yet....lol.....

the team that is still just playing awful hockey is the NYR....gomez and drury have been on milk cartons and Zherdev has one goal in his last like 17 games or something like that. going to be a crazy finish in the east. we'll see if the NJD can hang on or if PHI or PIT comes from the pack to win it. This is about the time last year that PIT went on their run from no where.

I was debating a PHI play tomorrow with what should be at nice + odds, but that flu bug that has been going around scares me. They were without 4 guys the other night including richards and coburn. not good to be shorthanded versus the B's.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah...Rangers blow. they are not a contender IMO.

Bruins are amazing. Everytime I watch them, they look so solid. Deep scoring up front. Great defence. Thomas is the real deal. Looks like a 2 team race in the East with the depth of the Bruins against the raw firepower of the Caps. I think WAS should pick up a guy like Brendan Witt to shore up the defence, then look out.

I don't think anyone else has a chance...although the Devils are interesting...especially with Brodeur coming back.

Philly doesn't have the goaltending (ONCE AGAIN, lmao) or defence and MTL doesn't have the PP, or the depth, or the road record.

The Pens are a crapshoot. If they get Gonchar back, trade for Kaberle or Bouemeester, and get into the playofffs...who knows with that talent up front?

Sabres are flying under the radar...but could go on a run.

Trade deadline should be interesting with some good talent likely to move. It could put anyone over the top.

As for the West...I am actually considering putting a future on Chicago. lol. What a solid team, who don't get the press of a DET/SJ. Could be some good value with the conference all but handed to one of DET/SJ by everyone. BUT...we all know SJ's (and Thorntons) futility in the playoffs, and Detroit has questionable goaltending.

We'll see what happens this month with trades, but right now I am calling for a Stanley Cup of either Bos/Was against Chicago.
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-06-2009, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Sabres -127 vs Habs

2 Units

Comment

gl jml, basically tailing you tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
            gl jml, basically tailing you tonight!
            :beerbang:

Comment

another exciting home game for the MIN......:eyz:

it must suck being a season ticket holder with that team......bunch of 1-0 and 2-1 hockey games with little or no action. you don't need a lot of goals to have a great game. one of the best games i ever went to was an OTT/LAK game and i think the final was 2-0 but man was there action. but the MIN games are not only low scoring but they are some of the most boring hours of viewing in anything you could possibly create.

Comment

NSH just got one....completely agree FF...that friggin Lemaire trap crap

Comment

Yeah...good thing that is a great hockey market!

Still....swept the rest.... :thumbs:

Comment

i swear i must have drafted every single player in the NHL that is on the ice for like 283% of the other teams' goals each game....:ohman:......i should call my team "-2".

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      another exciting home game for the MIN......:eyz:

it must suck being a season ticket holder with that team......bunch of 1-0 and 2-1 hockey games with little or no action. you don't need a lot of goals to have a great game. one of the best games i ever went to was an OTT/LAK game and i think the final was 2-0 but man was there action. but the MIN games are not only low scoring but they are some of the most boring hours of viewing in anything you could possibly create.
                      I watched the 3rd period of tonights minny game and they got some serious speed and it was a pretty exciting period even though i think nashville kepted 2 players at all times in there own end lol. But all in all there not really that bad to watch.
                      Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
                      NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
                      CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
                      CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                      NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                      ---------------------------------------------------
                      2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
                      ---------------------------------------------------
                      2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Working...
                      X