• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML NHL Futures >>>

Capitals to win the EAST +450

Blackhawks to win the WEST +900

1 Unit Each

funny thing about CHI is that i keep hearing that they are going to get taken out by a bigger more physical team in the west. But that isn't happening in the regular season...their speed is topping that. They have owned CAL this year (won all 4 by like a 20-8 margin).....ANA doesn't have the team IMO to knock them off...and other than that it's a bunch of finesse teams like VAN, EDM, DAL, DET, SAN....etc.....

good play and good value on CHI IMO...:thumbs:....i mean heck, EDM won the thing in the West as an 8 seed a couple years back and they weren't nearly the team that CHI has.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Devils +450 to win the EAST

1 Unit

Jersey flying under the radar a bit...but have as good of a chance as anyone in the East, will be getting Brodeur back, and I have a feeling they make a splash at the trade deadline to land another top-level player (Scott Niedermeyer?)...

Comment

I placed a bill on every Candian team before the season (except for the Canucks) and it looks like my only hope left is Montreal (8-1) and Calgary (20-1) to win the cup.

I like your NJ play...

Comment

Vllrd293roger3810....you ready for some angels baseball....:beerbang:....will be at the angels spring training game in 2 weeks.....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            I placed a bill on every Candian team before the season (except for the Canucks) and it looks like my only hope left is Montreal (8-1) and Calgary (20-1) to win the cup.

I like your NJ play...
            You have no hope. lol. Montreal is done, and the Flames have to go through Detroit and San Jose and Chicago....ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              Vllrd293roger3810....you ready for some angels baseball....:beerbang:....will be at the angels spring training game in 2 weeks.....
              Ha, I think about it as soon as they lose in the post-season. I can't believe we got Abreu towards the end. I guess that was our replacement for Texiera (in regards of power). We can put almost any of our infielders at 1st base so we should be fine.

I think we had a much better line up last year. We should still take the AL West, but unless he have some serious chemistry going on we won't last long in the post season.

Colon was out here a couple of days ago to get worked on by a local doctor. The guy is still having physical problems...good thing he's with the Sox now :)

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                You have no hope. lol. Montreal is done, and the Flames have to go through Detroit and San Jose and Chicago....ouch!
                Montreal is still well alive. As long as Price keeps healthy and brings his A game anything can happen.

Flames are a roller coaster of a team. If they can put in a surge during the post season then I think they have a great chance. Hopefully one of the lower seeds can upset the Wings. Not too worried about San Jose or Chicago. Calgary can bang with San Jose ...flames have the edge in that one. Plus I'll take Kipper over Nabby in the net any day.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                  Montreal is still well alive. As long as Price keeps healthy and brings his A game anything can happen.

Flames are a roller coaster of a team. If they can put in a surge during the post season then I think they have a great chance. Hopefully one of the lower seeds can upset the Wings. Not too worried about San Jose or Chicago. Calgary can bang with San Jose ...flames have the edge in that one. Plus I'll take Kipper over Nabby in the net any day.
                  Price is healthy, but has been so bad he lost his starters job over a week ago, and has been firmly planted on the Montreal bench...

And no way the Flames or Kipper have the advatantage against SJ....JMO, and I hate the Sharks...

GL tho! Anything can happen. That's whats good about the NHL playoffs compared to the boring, routine NBA playoffs where the high seeds most always breeze through...

Comment

What's with all the sharks hate? They're in the playoff year after year ( maybe that's y) they just suck post season. And if u watch the game this year the games we lose are when we go away from the physical game, clowe Grier lemiuex Blake Boyle markeau even thornny at times are all very physical u can't expect the guch to crack ne1 he's a foot tall

And how r u taking kipprusoft over nabby!? We win game we shouldn't because of him ( Dallas game ne1?) he's a monster just look up his save last year against Dallas in the playoffs, and now we have no brian Campbell to fun up all playoffs either. We getin to the west finals and if we have the home ice we have already shown twice we can beat Detroit. The sharks r dirty n I'm only worried about Detroit. We got every east team handled already

Comment

Blackhawks are going to make a big trade for a top-line forward, and win the West...mark my word! lol :beer2:

Going out on a huge limb...but I'm calling a Chicago/Jersey or Chicago/Washington Final! lol...

Comment

I hate the Sharks too. One, because I'm a Ducks fan. Secondly, I dont like Cheechoo's style of hockey. The guy is the biggest net camper I have ever seen in my life.

The reason I would take Kip over Nab is because Kip can handle his own. SJ has better defense-men (in my opinoin), thats really what makes Nabokov look so good. It's just harder to penetrate. Sure Calgary has Phaneuf but he's still a kid. Kip has skills that Naby couldn't even begin to grasp the concept of.

All my opinion, a biased one at that...
                        So it's not worth much :)

Comment

Canucks to win the WEST +1200

1 Unit

Comment

Working...
                          X