NHLRS Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Friday

Missed the rest of the games but making a play on this one.........can't disappoint dananderson...:thumbs:

NYR Over2 1/2 -125..................NYR have only scored more than 2 goals on the road 1 time since December 17th at the Kings. And the over is what's juiced here which seems kind of strange the way the NYR haven't been scoring at all. However they have mustered 3 goals at least in their last 4 road games versus the Western conference. Today they announce they are working on a deal to bring back Sean Avery....:dunno:...talk about a team in free fall and grasping at straws. So naturally they won't put up more than 2 tonight. Would have been my play last year, but i've had luck going the other way with stuff this year. DAL has been stingy at home only giving up 1 goal in their L2 home games. Seems odd to see Over -125 and Under -115. All the trends but 1 point to the NYR staying under 2 goals. Soooooo.....going to go with the NYR tonight in a special see it now cause you won't see it again NYR light the lamp Friday outing.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !
Working...
X