NHLRS Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Saturday

got some bad mojo going in pucks. after a great start, the last 3 plays i've made have been team Over 2 1/2's and in all 3 games i've had 2 goals by the end of the 1P or early 2P and none of them have gone over.......:blackeye:...hopefully today i can get some karma going.....

these are probably destined to flame out as i haven't been keeping close tabs on the NHL like i like to.....but found some value in these so going to play them......

VAN +100.........3Units.......i've actually been watching a lot of VAN lately because they've been at home so much and i enjoy their broadcasts (and can actually watch the game as they start at 7 my time, not 4 when im still working). They haven't thrown in the towel and they are getting better and closer to breaking out of the funk IMO. Stupid Bieksa is a human turnover in his own zone, but after being downgraded to the 3rd D pair he woke up the other night. I think CHI is a great team, but they've won 4 in a row i believe and are due for a clunker at some point......still really tough to sweep the 3 teams in Edmonton, Calgary and VAN. I think this is a game that VAN gets up for this one and gets a W.

CAL -175......4Units.......pretty much the top of the juice line that i will play and probably a little more than i would like. But i think that CAL is the better team and i'm banking on a good effort from them. ANA is really not playing well and have given up 20 goals in their L6 road games. CAL is 10-2 in its L12 home games and both of those losses have been to the Blackhawks. Price is cheap, IMO, because of the way CAL has played the last couple of games. Would have been -190 or -200 about 2 weeks ago. High juice but a good value, IMO.

OTT +105...........3Units.......whack play of the night. Butttttttttt.....kind of like the spot. Fresh coach usually means rejuvinated club for the first few games and i saw a better effort versus Boston the other night. Also, BUF playing B2B, 3I4, 4I6 and all versus division rivals in Toronto, Montreal and now Ottawa (all in 4 nights). OTT rested. Think it's worth a play here based on the spot.

MTL Over3 1/2............3Units........TOR has been giving 'em up left and right. TOR has surrendered 3 goals + in 15 of their L19 games and 4+ in a remarkable 11 of L13 games. I had to do a double take when i saw that. Very rarely do you see a team total above 3 and the 2 I have played this year so far both went over so going to give it a shot here. Hopefully some porous TOR D tonight again.

some games off the board right now. FYI Richards and Upshall did not travel to BOS and are very doubtful for the game. They said if they felt great they would get them there but i have a hard time seeing that as the game is a 1PM start, so guessing they won't play. That hurst PHI a lot. Not sure why no line on the CAR/PHX or SAN/CBJ games. Brindamour is out but he got sent home 2 days ago so that can't be why. Staal has an "upper body injury" but he's out from what i can see.....not sure why they are holding the line on that one. And im not sure about the SAN game.

I was going to take PHI at what should have been high odds but not undermanned versus a deadly home team like BOS.

Anyone like anything else? Willing to tail a good play if you have one. I've been out of the loop so may have missed one (and JML, don't give me DET -4,283...:laughing:)

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

FF...GL!

Great stuff.

I was eyeballing that Canucks play yesterday, after that win in Calgary by the Hawks. This is starting to be a long trip, and they've had some big wins over ANA, SJ, EDM & CAL. Pretty damn good...especially two of the best home teams in the league (SJ/CAL). Perfect time for a letdown, and a nice little "spot" play. I think the books are telling us this as well, with a pick'em line with a matchup of the redhot Hawks and a Canucks team that's lost 8 of 9!

Like the Habs Over as well. How can you not with the LEafs goaltending and defence...just brutal. They've given up the most goals in the league, and have looked real bad lately. Burke and Wilson have both seperately ripped Toskala in the press this week for his poor play, and bad practice habits....it'll be interesting to see how he responds. Probably not good. Also...expect lots of penalties tonight, with some bad blood brewing lately in the press. Lol...a midget rivalry has been brewing as well...lol, Grabovsky against the Kostityns is all over the news up here, and I think it will be a chippy game. All 3 games in this series has gone WAY over this year as well. I think you got the right play on the TT Over. GL!

As for the rest of the board...I'm not a fan of anything really...although half the board is still offline this morning...gotta check back later I guess.

Also...how 'bout them Kings? Playing some good hockey lately, and that young team is making a run at the playoffs! lol. They've collected some very good young talent and assuming they don't **** it up, should be a very good team in 2 years. Drew Doughty is the real deal.

Anyway...GL!! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      Anyone like anything else? Willing to tail a good play if you have one. I've been out of the loop so may have missed one (and JML, don't give me DET -4,283...:laughing:)
      DET -999999999999 would have been a good bet.

Comment

Working...
      X