NHLRS Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Monday

another split on Sunday....2 days back, 2 split days and down a couple units....just can't get it back on track to where it was earlier doing this part time betting......:ohman:

one last shot here with a double play.......hopefully jump back into it next weekend again...

CAL -150........6Units.......got shined on Saturday as some ass clown was in net for CAL but it didn't matter as they only could score 1 goal anyway. I have no idea what is up with CAL. Typical Mike Keenan team that goes in the tank later in the season. I think dude's style and all wear thin on players and that is part of the problem. But i will give them one last shot. Still 10-3 at home L13 and before the bad loss to Anaheim their only 2 losses in that span had been to the red hot Hawks who own CAL this year anyway. CAL was better defensively at least in their last game. MON is spiraling the wrong way too having lost 3 of L4 and 7 of L9. They are playin 3I4 so hopefully that catches up with them. They've only scored 4 goals in their L4 games and now Lang is missing and out. 2 goals versus the sieve that is Toronto wasn't a good sign of turning it around Saturday. Plus they haven't been sound defensively giving up 39 goals in their L9 games. CAL playing last home game of the stand which is usually a good spot play. They have 3 road games coming up versus teams battling for one of those last spots so i would think a win here would be key.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

was beginning to think i was never going to have a winning day again........
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
    X