Monday Night hockey @ The Rock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night hockey @ The Rock

Heading Down to newark Tonight to Root the boys on .
    Devils (-160) 15 Units :beerbang:

Hopefully we get the win and the Money :beer2:

Originally posted by The Evil Empire View Post
    Heading Down to newark Tonight
    :hide: :hide:

one of america's finest armpits ...:beerbang:
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-09-2009, 07:27 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Ya thanks Barry Melrose.Actually the area around the arena is not bad at all.And to be honest I am happy the Devils are no longer paying rent at the meadowlands.It will only get better .Flyers Fan Have you ever been to the Rock?

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil Empire View Post
        Ya thanks Barry Melrose.Actually the area around the arena is not bad at all.And to be honest I am happy the Devils are no longer paying rent at the meadowlands.It will only get better .Flyers Fan Have you ever been to the Rock?
        no but i have been to newark.

in all honesty i've heard that place is sweet beyond sweet. but ive also heard and seen that it is about 20% full each night which is a shame.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

20 % full Is just a tiny bit off.according to this link the nhl is reporting something different.
          NHL Attendance Leaders - National Hockey League - ESPN .the Devils rank 24 th not great but they average 15,501 which isn't bad considering you have Millions of Rags Fans a train ride away,the capacity is only 17,625..Not to forget the South Jersey Flyers Fans and the New york Islanders.look I would Love to have a sell out every night,but in this metropolitan area they are competing in the biggest sports market in the world and holding their own...:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X