NHLRS Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Wednesday

PIT +125............i just think there is a lot of value here in this play. SAN played a big game last night and won at Boston. If PIT comes out flat here i honestly think it's time to start considering that PIT isn't all that this year. They looked horrible on Sunday versus the Wings and they need points, especially at home. This is another chance for them to step up in a big game versus a top tier team from the West. If this one goes south count me on the PIT fade train. But getting nice + money on them tonight i will ride the PIT train.

MON +105.............MON is really scuffling right now. They looked to get it going early on Monday versus the flames but got run over from that point forward. I think there is some good value here on this play too. They certainly haven't quit and are still in the playoffs at this point so that is a good sign. Problem has been goaltending and EDM may just be the answer to that problem with Horcoff and Vishnovsky out. EDM has just scored 9 goals in its L5 games and only hit the 3 goal mark 1 time. They ran into a bad spot versus the flames on Monday but i think this may actually be a good spot for MON. Sometimes when you struggle as a team it's best to hit the road and kind of regroup away from your media, fans etc........a solid effort tonight should pave the way for a much needed W.

CHI (not sure how i am going to play it, yet)............ATL playing 3I4, 4I6 and b2b off of a road win. CHI coming in off just a dreadful performance in Vancouver on Saturday, but is well rested and should bounce back here, IMO. I rarely like laying road chalk but this is a good situation IMO with the better team being well rested facing a poor team playing the end of a long string of games. Would be surprised not to see CHI regroup today.

That's it...didn't see any totals that jumped out at me. Hopefully another winning night here....

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-11-2009, 12:05 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

can someone change the title to read wednesday. im whack.

Comment

GL ff, I'll be all over chicago after their last effort. I think it'll be a chalky night for me as I like minny to get it done and it's tough to go against dallas these days as well.

Comment

Im gonna be on Pitt with you riding them to the end, but they scare the hell out of me. Like Montreal aswell.

GL to you.:beerbang:
        Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
        NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
        CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
        CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        ---------------------------------------------------
        2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
        ---------------------------------------------------
        2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

flmrrz- THX!...good to see you around the NHL again...

leafs- THX!......i am really leary of that PIT play because the trends and all do not set up well for it at all. But what im hoping is that SAN has a hard time getting up for 2 big games in b2b nights and their legs are tired come the 2nd half of the game.

MON +100...................doubling that play. I really really like MON tonight. Nobody is as bad as they look when they are down and nobody is as good as they look when it's going good. 3 weeks ago you probably would have layed -140 or so here, IMO. I like this spot for MON just like i liked the spot Calgary was in versus MON the other night........

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL FF!!

Comment

GL!

I'm staying far away from Montreal until I can get a gauge on them. They seem a mess. Especially on the road. I agree...it's pretty good "value" for the talent level, but they are just terrible lately. Koivu and Kovalev are MIA, and Price has not recovered from his injury it seems. Word is, Carboneau is benching a couple forwards tonight, placing two defenceman on the forward lines, placing two rookies on the first line and rolling the dice by changing all 4 lines completely! I guess that could work either way, and it seems he felt he had to do something only winning 2 of their last 10 and losing 6 straight on the road.

GL...hope it hits for you!! This could be the night, as it's not a terrible spot as you say (other than being on the road, lol). :thumbs:

Comment

whoa nelly on MON.....

2-1 tonight but only up a unit or so with the double up loss on MON....winning night is a winning night

GL to everyone!

Comment

Yeaooch on MTL...they are in a huge rut...wow.

I guess you ended up playing that big Chicago fave line for about 6 or 7 units for that magical winning night, there Quicknick? lol
                  Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-12-2009, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    Yeaooch on MTL...they are in a huge rut...wow.

I guess you ended up playing that big Chicago fave line for about 6 or 7 units for that magical winning night, there Quicknick? lol
                    played them all for 2 Units and i played the PL on the CHI as i don't play -240's. 2 x 120 + 2 x 125 -4 x 100 = a small winning night.

thanks for the math help, though. said i would be on CHI....just forgot to update it. honestly, i don't post for anyone other than the 3 or 4 of us that are here posting and i post my thoughts. could care less about everyone else.

Comment

I know...just busting balls...as the Chicago PL play wasnt posted...and you would be the first to point it out on someone else...lol!!

We got lucky on the PL....SH, EN goal for CHI...

Gl tonight! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X