Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leafs Pucks - Feb 11/09

Anaheim Ducks -110 (2 Units)
    Calgary isnt playing well right now and the Ducks should be able to take advantage. Ducks need wins and cant let these home games against struggling teams slip past them.

Montreal Canadiens -110 (2 Units)
    This team is falling apart but throw together a good game every once in a while just hoping tonights one of those nights after 2 bad loses.

Chicago (Reg. Time) PS -½ -140 (4 Units)
    JML and FF said all there needs to be said about this game. Chicago gets up for this game and lays a liking to a crap ATL team.

Minnesota (Reg. Time) PS -½ -120 (4 Units)
    Like the spot for minny aswell. Home is the best time to play these guys and whats even better is they play a horrible road team with my favourite goalie between the pipes for the Aves makes it even sweeter.

Dallas (Reg. Time) PS -½ -130 (4 Units)
    These guys are rocking plane and simple and should be able to take care of business tonight.

DALLAS (Team Total) OV 3 -120 (2 Units)
    hoping they keep the scoring up.

Looking to make a play on Pitt but waiting to closer to game time to hopefully get a better line.
    Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
    NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
    CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
    CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
    2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

leafs- GL!....big card for you today. Like them all except for the ANA play. CAL played much better in their last game and im still not sold on ANA being anything more than a pedestrian team at best. They are in the playoffs but they've also played for some reason about 4 more games than anyone else. I was actually debating a play on CAL, especially since ANA just beat them 5 days ago and could only muster 2 goals against some guy i've never heard of before.

GL!...:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      leafs- GL!....big card for you today. Like them all except for the ANA play. CAL played much better in their last game and im still not sold on ANA being anything more than a pedestrian team at best. They are in the playoffs but they've also played for some reason about 4 more games than anyone else. I was actually debating a play on CAL, especially since ANA just beat them 5 days ago and could only muster 2 goals against some guy i've never heard of before.

GL!...:thumbs:
      I agree with you on this game for the most part. Im not sold on Anahiem either and this game should tell you which why there heading. Its really a toss up if you look past total record. Calgary is average at best on the road and add that to there struggles and even though i was on them im not putting too much on there win agaist a struggling habs team at home nonetheless were there 20-7-3.
      Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
      NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
      CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
      CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
      NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
      2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
      2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

yeah, i hear you. i most likely won't play CAL but i couldn't play ANA either. CAL has been playing well defensively over the past 2 games and that is a good sign when teams aren't going well. Their offense will come back around. I just don't like this ducks team this year. Not sure what it is but they are really lacking.....like somebody to do something outside of kunitz/perry/ryan/getzlaf.....selanne is on a milk carton somewhere and with talk about pronger being traded....makes me think they are looking towards retooling. and if everyone had played equal games, i think ANA would be in 9th or 10th place in the west.

GL!
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X