Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday >>>

NHL YTD: 192-176, +23.87

On a serious roll...up about 27 Units since the Allstar Break a couple weeks ago.... :thumbs:

Getting these two public plays in early for Thursday...

Flyers -125 (reg) vs Sens
    I do not see Ottawa, who are one of the worst road teams in the league, beating Buffalo and Philly on b2b road games. Philly nice and rested after a flu bug hit them last week, and are back home after playing alot of roadies lately. I see them throttling Ottawa in this one. Typically a home-team series...

Canucks -122 vs Coyotes
    Another fade of a bad team coming off a win last night... and as I stated earlier this week, I like the Canucks to go on a roll down the stretch, and I'll be backing them more than I was earlier in the year. I think it just took a little time for Sundin to mesh, and for Luongo to get healthy...but I think they are just about there.

2.5 Units Each

GL :beerbang:

I locked in that canuck line too, team is on a roll right now and thats a great price to get them at. Dogs dont have the horses to stay with a canuck team playing well.

Comment

Thanks flm....I agree...

Predators -134 vs Blues
      Liked this play last night...more of a hunch, and now I see FF all over it...

2 Units

GL :thumbs:
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-12-2009, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Flyers PL +145 vs Sens

1 Unit

Comment

JML- GL!.....Richards back tonight for PHI. I played the OTT team Over. OTT scares me right now. They have 5 points in 6 games since their coach was canned and it was at boston and HaH with Buffalo. Not exactly chumps. PHI is known to lay eggs in these spots. But Nitty is confirmed in goal tonight and is the #1 right now actually according to most people inside the PHI circle. Hope they get it done for you and me tonight.

And on NAS....they had been playing well up until they ran into Detroit and whoever else knocked them off. With their schedule coming up, i would think this would be a game they would focus on getting 2 points out of. But we shall see...

GL!
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks!

yeah...I don't know about Ottawa...I really think they get smoked. I never play bad road teams like that on a road b2b...especially against a top team who is rested. IMO there are better plays than relying on that ****ty road team to score 3 in this spot....but a 6-3 win is good for me...lol! Actually surprised to see you on OTT, as IMO this is one of the better times all year to back Philly.

Things have been going well, so I hope it continues! GL!
            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-12-2009, 04:55 PM.

Comment

JML- not neccesarily on OTT but if you look at the numbers i posted in my thread it is certainly worth a play when you have one team who has hit 3 goals in 9 of L12 and 3 or 4 straight and another one who has coughed up 3+ in 7 of L10. And 2 gets a push, so unless they get whitewashed or only score 1 goal then im fine.

Comment

FF...I gotcha...GL! All my books had 2.5. OTT's got one already...looking good!

How did I mis fading the LEafs tonight? I fade them every game...lol... :bang:
                Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-12-2009, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Flyers :puke: lol Glad I didnt make it a bigger play...i was thinking about it but kept it normal...

Kings -115 vs Flames
                  LA red hot since the break...Flames (pardon the pun) ice cold since the break...Flames on a b2b and are a very pedestrian team on the road, more known for their home play...

1.5 Units

GL! :thumbs:
                  Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-12-2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

JML- that was a bad spot for the LAK and i played CAL because of it......first home game back off a bunch on the road is never good...

and sorry about PHI performance tonight (what a goaltending disaster) but that is what they do best....lose when they aren't supposed to....

and as much as we've all kicked OTT around for whatever reason they are playing much better hockey......you can't just say OTT sucks on the road. They now have 3 straight road wins in BOS, BUF and PHI in the last week. They are at least temporarily not the same team from the first half of the year and have been putting the puck in the net. That Over2 -130 was based on public perception of OTT and if you look inside the numbers at them over their past dozen games, public perception and current reality are 2 different things. That was a terrible line by the greek end of story. I mean not even juiced.
                    Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-13-2009, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Yeah...I don't know FF...Calgary won the game, but from all accounts I have read, LA was the better team. The Flames were only up 1-0 on a 1st period PPG (they got an empty-netter), and were outshot (36-19!), and outplayed for the most part. Kipper was the difference.

Good call on the OTT over. Yeah...a 2 line is ****ed. I'd almost play an Over 2 with any team in any spot. lol. Never seen 2 at any of my books. As for the game, I'd still play the Flyers in that spot every time, and win most....it wasn't about the Sens ability to score for me, but I really thought Philly would be able to put 4 or 5 past Ottawa. Maybe the Over was the better play, but thats hindsight. Can't let one loss discourage fading teams like Ottawa in those kind of spots...as they have been cashing all year for me.

Philly with a goaltending problem...never heard that before...lmao :laughing:
                      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-13-2009, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X