NHLRS Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Thursday

2-1 Wednesday for a small winning night.........bad call on MON. iiikes.....

NAS -150................top of the end of the chalk i like to play but i think this is a big game for the NAS. They are slowly slip sliding away........down to 12th in the West and being passed over like a fat chick at a high school dance. They are off of 2 L's and have Boston on deck on Saturday and then a visit to Detroit on Tuesday. Have to get points here. NAS had been playing good hockey winning 4 straight and 5 of 6 before the 2 recent defeats. Willing to back them today in this spot. STL i never know what to make of. From the files of how many times can you blow a lead in a hockey game they dumped a home game to vancouver last time out.

OTT Over2 -130..............short line here on the team total and especially if Biron is in net. Not sure why this is so low as OTT has been playing much better lately gaining 5 points in their L6 games. They've cracked 3 goals in 9 of L12 games and 4 of L5. PHI has surrendered 3+ in 7 of L10 outings.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL!

Looking at Nashville myself...looks like a good play...GL! :beerbang:

Comment

JML- THX!.....

ADD:

CAL............pure spot play.

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL FF...agree with the OTT play...new coach has the team playing hard...

Comment

suh-weeeeeeeeeeeeep!

3-0.......4 straight winning nights and +15 units or so the last 4.....

on another note it is really depressing to see the goaltending situation in PHI......talk about a southwestern airlines ad.....not going anywhere....:bang:

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X