NHLRS Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Friday

allright....3-0 yesterday.....lets see what we can get going today......4 straight + days

MON..............:laughing: ....just kidding.....im not touching them until they put something together..not worth trying to guess when that trainwreck is going to come to a hault...they've got like 9 tanker cars burning and that's just for starters.....

DAL -155............verrrrrrrrry top of the juice pile, in fact this is really a bit more than i would like to play but im going to anyway because of the spot. DAL off a clunker versus the Coyotes with VAN playing b2b and 3I4 all on the road. DAL wrapping up a home stand and that is usually a good spot to grab a team before they hit the road for a few. DAL is now 11-3 in L14 HOME games. VAN is playing better but their defense and goaltending is still a mess IMO. DAL had been rock solid until they ran into a Phoenix team that seems to give them troubles for whatever reason, but they still outshot Phoenix 33-29 in that one. DAL has given up a TOTAL of 5 goals in their L4 home games while scoring 17 ("granite".....that still makes me laugh when that guy wrote that.....10 came versus the Rangers but i don't think anyone can argue DAL has been one of the best teams in the West in the past 3 weeks or so. Like DAL to bounce back in a big way tonight. VAN isn't going to cough up 4 or 5 and win tonight like they have been and i haven't seen anything from them to tell me they can win 2-1 (watch them tonight....:laughing:)

BOS +100................really and truly a value play IMO. Not often you can get the best team in the league in a revenge spot from 10 days earlier at even money or better and off of b2b losses. NJD have been playing very good hockey and contributions from the langenbrunner line have been paramount in the efforts. But i think tonight BOS returns the favor in what should be a close hockey game. Not sure who is going to be in net but both goalies are off of a loss so each should be ready tonight to turn in a good performance. And does it really matter when both guys have GAA under like 2.20....lol. BOS also has yet to have a 3 game losing streak and has had 4 losing streaks of 2 games previous to this one and is 4-0 in the game following the 2 losses. Good trend IMO.

if craig anderson is in net tomorrow for FLA i will be on the NYR at +110 most likely or the team over2 1/2. will update that. also may play the SAN Over3.....rarely do that but the Under is juiced to the hilt and i can get +120 on the over, and those opposite plays have been hitting lately.

I would also like to take a run at STL tomorrow but STL is playing 3I4 and that kind of scares me away. I also may take a run at the Over6.

Eyeing a couple of team totals too.

anyone see anything else they like that isn't a juicer juicer play?

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-13-2009, 03:20 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL ff.

Dallas is definitely the play in the nucks game, Labarbera gets the start according to reports around here and the stars are always a tough match up and especially so given the spot in this game for my team. For my teams sake I hope you're wrong but strictly betting I think you're on the right side.

Comment

Yeah...also like that Dallas play alot myself....GL!

Comment

THX!....

flmmrz- VAN will be a nice play down the stretch in spots but as you said tonight is not one of them....

ADD:

debated team over or side and went side this time........

NYR +110................FLA winners of 4 of L5 with 3 of them over the Islanders and Toronto (and an average Carolina team that Florida has shut down all year long). FLA is 1-3 in 2nd game of b2b's at home and is playing b2b and 3I4. In fact FLA L5 wins are over Montreal, Toronto x 2, Islanders and Carolina. NYR showed some life in beating IMO the 2nd best team in the East in the Capitals the other night. What has plagued NYR is the special teams but FLA is in the bottom half of the Home PK and 3rd to last on the PP at home. NYR rested.....FLA coming off of a shut out win on the road with another huge division game in Washington on deck next. Perfect let down spot, IMO. I have like the NYR a lot and will go ahead and play them here.

DAL PK(reg win, ties lose)..........1Unit........liking this spot more and more as the day goes by. Juice up to -165 and -170 and that is too much. If it goes to OT then i missed the cap on the game anyhow and don't deserve the cash.

CBJ Over2 1/2 -115......1Unit...looks like Osgood tonight and here are his road performances so far this year........3,6,3,5,2,4,1,3,3,3,2,5,3 (10-3 3+ goals).....CBJ raked 3 against him at home last time out. CBJ has put up 3+ in 7 of L10 home games and 10 of L14 overall. Worth a small look tonight.

That's it.....leaving STL alone...

GL to everyone!

Comment

good luck especially on that TT Over. lol ive picked miny (1G) and DAL (0G) my last 2 TT over plays hoping you fair much better tonight.
          Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
          NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
          CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
          CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
          NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
          ---------------------------------------------------
          2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
          ---------------------------------------------------
          2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Looks like you found a regulation book...great!

GL...although we're butting heads in Florida...

Cheers :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Looks like you found a regulation book...great!

GL...although we're butting heads in Florida...

Cheers :beerbang:
              JML- THX!...

well sort of....betus offers a "3 way betting" prop option on all games but ties lose. it offers both teams and then the option of a tie game. at least i am assuming that is how it works. If im wrong let me know...lol....

for instance on the DAL game they have:

Rot. 3 Way Betting Moneyline
              1 Canucks +200
              2 Stars Ev
              3 Tie +300

i am guessing that is for regulation. not sure what else it would be for since there are no ties anymore.

leafs- THX!....i have been cornholed on a couple TT lately. i had over2 1/2s and had 2 goals in the 1P or early 2P and nothing thereafter. just a small play tonight on that one.

Comment

Yeah...one of my books has that as well...3-way betting. It's ok...

GL

Comment

GL FF...with ya on BOS....

Comment

wow...thank you marty turco.....what a great hockey game that was to watch...very entertaining 3P.......129.99 for the NHL package is the best money spent on sports all year

2-2 and dead freeking even for the night....

unfortunate to get the SO loss with NYR and BOS about doubled up NJD but couldn't get anything by the Devils...**** happens...

try and get back to the plus tomorrow....:beerbang:

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                    X