Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 194-179, +22.41 :thumbs:

The second half has been good to me, up about 26 Units ....nice comeback win by Vancouver last night to save my card...on to Friday...there's three I really like...

Sharks -162 vs Sabres
    Sharks have lost 4 of 5 overall, and 2 of 3 on his roadtrip. But that loss to PIT last game was on a b2b off a huge win in Boston. I think they bounce back tonight after a day off and get a win in Buffalo, with a performance more like the Boston win. Sabres have some injury problems, specifically Vanek, and thats forced them to shuffle the lines around...and that did not lead to much offence in the b2b losses against Ottawa, and it will surely hurt the PP (1-12 last game without Vanek). SJ too much tonight.

Panthers -120 vs Rangers
    FLA flying under the radar, but winning 6 of 8 since the break, they've gotten themselves solidly into 7th spot in the East, only 3 points from 4th. Florida also one of the better home teams in the league (14-6-1-4 and 4 straight at home since the break). The Rangers blow IMO, and have been just awful on the road, losing their last 5 away from MSG...mostly in no-doubters. FLA on a b2b, but playing at home, and it was a laugher last night early on, enabling them to roll 4 lines the majority of the game for an easy win. They'll be fine tonight.

Stars -163 vs Canucks
    Dallas had been red hot before losing at home to PHO last game. They did outshoot and out-chance PHO, but lost 1-0. They bounce back against the Canucks who are on a 3/4 and a b2b. Canucks won the first two games of this trip both in dramatic 3 period comebacks...but Dallas will be too much for them tonight. Labarbera also rumoured to be in net tonight by goaliepost. He's not bad, but no Luongo.

3 Units Each

Also looking at big homedog Cbus...but waiting for possibly a better line as big money always comes in on DET. But the Jackets always seem to play Detroit well (considering the usual standings difference), and have Detroit on a b2b and 3/4. Cbus has been a good home team this year, are getting super-rookie Mason back in net tonight...and I think they have a shot...will update my play later...

GL! :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-13-2009, 10:20 AM.

JML- GL!.....i really think BOS is worth a play tonight.......they have been good when going the wrong way this year....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah...I suppose If I were to play that game I'd likely choose BOS to avoid the 3 game streak....but IMO that game is a tossup, and better plays on the board. Two good teams, BOS playing on the road and a bit banged up...NJ playing great hockey....who knows, either team could win...I'm not about to guess...

Gl with it! :thumbs:
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-13-2009, 12:30 PM.

Comment

BlueJackets +0.5 (reg) -113 vs Wings

2 Units

GL

Comment

Stars -160 vs Canucks
          Adding a little more...if FF double dips, I mightaswell too...lol

Avalanche -112 vs Habs
          Nobody's playing worse than the Habs...especially on the road...I'll take a stab with the Avs...who've looked good their last few home games. Budaj vs Halak...lol.

2 Units Each

GL!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Yeah...I suppose If I were to play that game I'd likely choose BOS to avoid the 3 game streak....but IMO that game is a tossup, and better plays on the board. Two good teams, BOS playing on the road and a bit banged up...NJ playing great hockey....who knows, either team could win...I'm not about to guess...

Gl with it! :thumbs:
            lol...most games in the NHL are tossups really.......

to me there is a lot of value in this line and it's already up to -115 and from what i can tell it's not the public (lmao...like there is any "public" in NHL betting anyhow....most people don't know the sport exists).

and dude are the LAK desperate for fans. they are running one ticket promotion after another and offering lower bowl seats for between 15 and 30/seat depending on the promotion. I just scored 2 tickets to the PHX/NAS game in PHX on 3/14 (saturday) that are row TWO behind the goal and i paid 53.00 each for them on razorgator....got them in the mail and the face is 60.00 (probably 53.00 was the discount price for season holders who never pay face). That arena is 1/2 full at most from what i hear and picking those seats up at that price leads me to believe they are struggling as well. I just find it funny to hear the arrogance of Bettman who continues to insist that the economy isn't hurting hockey and that ticket sales are up this year.........:dunno:

Comment

Too bad...LA's gotta great young team who will be a contender for years (assuming they don't blow it...)

Wish TB had cheap seats....lower bowl cost me $90 per seat. Lol...about 400 less than Toronto...but still, I thought I'd get cheap, cheap, cheap. Can't wait to see LEafs/Bolts next month. Should be fun (even if it will be a draft position game, not a playoff-position game...lol). Plus some Jays Spring training at Dunedin....nice March vacation!

GL
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-13-2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                BlueJackets +0.5 (reg) -113 vs Wings

2 Units

GL
                Damn...I had them winning this game...shouldn't have pussied out....nice win though :thumbs:

Comment

you should send a thank you card to marty turco....:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X