• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Fri

Want to get this in really quick

2 Units

Boston +100

2 Units

Buffalo +150... Really think Buffalo comes out strong tonight..Not only did they put up a pathetic effort against OTT, but they will be playing with a lot of emotion in support of the Buffalo community following the tragic plane crash of Continental Connection Flight 3407.

Comment

Vaz- GL!...:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Vaz....

Comment

great call it looks like on BUF.....i stayed away from that game but i certainly was not going to lay -170 for SAN tonight......hopefully they can hang on......:thumbs:

the fattest chalk on the card doesn't hit a lot of the time and if you can find good plays like BUF you are going to be in the + more times than not...:thumbs:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            great call it looks like on BUF.....i stayed away from that game but i certainly was not going to lay -170 for SAN tonight......hopefully they can hang on......:thumbs:

the fattest chalk on the card doesn't hit a lot of the time and if you can find good plays like BUF you are going to be in the + more times than not...:thumbs:
            Exactly, I used to always play the -200 NHL games with a assumption that they are easy money. Took awhile to knock that stupid ideology out of my mind. That goes for every sport though(NBA,NCAA, etc...)

Comment

LOL...wow, guys far from over...NCSUCharlie is that you? lol

On a serioius note...yeah, that crash was nuts....
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-13-2009, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                LOL...wow, guys far from over...NCSUCharlie is that you? lol

On a serioius note...yeah, that crash was nuts....
                JML...I wasnt referring to the sabres game, i was just saying in general...i still tend to bet mostly faves, but tend to layoff the heavy faves when compared to years past...kind of like FF strategy to not bet faves over -160....

Comment

lol... I know...just busting balls. GL

Comment

[QUOTE=JohnnyMapleLeaf;192397]lol... I know...just busting balls. GL[/QUOTE

Any rumors up in TOR about Antropov coming to Buffalo?? Local radio has been saying that its a possibility....:beer2:

Comment

[QUOTE=vazman05;192398]
                      lol... I know...just busting balls. GL[/QUOTE

Any rumors up in TOR about Antropov coming to Buffalo?? Local radio has been saying that its a possibility....:beer2:
                      He;s gone for sure...haven't heard Buffalo...heard Vancouver, Montreal...but Buffalo actually makes sense too....1st rounder gets him...

GL Vaz...

Comment

Wow,,,what a game....Sabres come back and score with 4 seconds left to tie, after SJ steamrolled into the lead....then the SO goes to 10 shooters...nice hit...

Comment

Wow,,,what a game....Sabres come back and score with 4 seconds left to tie, after SJ steamrolled into the lead....then the SO goes to 10 shooters...nice hit...

thanks JML!

Comment

Rivet came to play against his former team...big win for team morale

Comment

Working...
                            X