• Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday I love Hockey >>>

Flyers -170 (reg) vs Ilses

3 Units

Flyers -101 PL vs Ilses

1 Unit

More to come...it was a late night last night....lol... :beer2:

GL!.....PHI up 2-0 early...:beerbang: (but biron is in net so it's never a done deal...:bang:)

dude- if PIT loses to TOR again tonight i really don't know what to say at that point about them.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

what do you think about the caps game against the tampa bay lightning? any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Niners<Pats View Post
        what do you think about the caps game against the tampa bay lightning? any thoughts?
        They should win, but at -190 on the road, no value exists in the play, in my opinion....

Comment

Kings -134 vs Oilers

Penguins -140 vs Leafs

Capitals -111 (reg) vs Bolts

Blackhawks -155 vs Stars

Wild -160 vs Sens

2 Units Each

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
            They should win, but at -190 on the road, no value exists in the play, in my opinion....
            my 2 cents is honestly, if you're looking to lay-190's on the road on a card with a lot of plays you need to reevaluate what you're doing (and it may very well win). but as Vaz said, no value at all in -190 in that one. TAM has been playing decent hockey lately, too.

you will never win in the NHL betting games above -150/-160 tops on a regular basis. the percentage of winners you have to hit is just too high to make up for losses on those numbers. I was a little worried about my card today but it was a rare exception and sometimes you have to run with it.

WAS -190 is a public sucker bet IMO...win or lose.....

GL with whatever you do...:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Kings -134 vs Oilers

Penguins -140 vs Leafs

Capitals -111 (reg) vs Bolts

Blackhawks -155 vs Stars

Wild -160 vs Sens

2 Units Each
              GL!......:thumbs:...i really want to play MIN in reg but OTT has been red hot and MIN always plays 2-1 and 3-2 hockey games. I just don't see the value in playing MIN -160 honestly. They never blow anyone out and OTT has been playing well lately. 7 points in L4 games versus BOS, BUF x 2 and PHI. If MIN were a team that put people away that's one thing. But i could see a 2-2 game going to the 3P and then all it takes is one bad bounce and you're cooked at -160.

like the hawks a lot tonight and the Pens.

Comment

just brutal we're down 2-1 in that LAK game....they are pounding EDM and outshooting them 26-8 after 2 periods......need some 3P magic.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  just brutal we're down 2-1 in that LAK game....they are pounding EDM and outshooting them 26-8 after 2 periods......need some 3P magic.....
                  Roli the goalie :bang:

Comment

Caps ended up being the best play on the board...a real no-doubter... :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X