X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 202-187, +13.12

Avalanche -130 vs Sens
    Nice spot for the Sens to snap their winning streak IMO. It's the end of a long, yet successful 5 game roadtrip for OTT, where they have won the first 4. Great stuff. But I doubt they sweep it, playing on a b2b with travel from Tennessee, and also playing 3 games in 4 nights, AND 5 games in 7 nights. Horrible spot for Ottawa IMO, even if they are hot...and I think the books are telling us that giving the Avs such a fave line against a hot team. Avs coming off a huge road win in Detroit 2 nights ago...and wins like that could turn seasons around. Gotta be an Avs play or no-play with the spot OTT is in.

Blackhawks -120 -0.5 goals (reg) vs Bolts
    TB has some injuries on defence...the two leading dmen in icetime (Ranger & Mezsaros) are injured, and the 4th Dman Malek looks to be banged up as well. Add that to the fact that Karri Ramo gets his first NHL start in 6 weeks tonight, and he hasn't exactly been tearing it up in the AHL...or the NHL when called upon. Actually he's been brutal. Facing an offence like the Hawks....could get ugly.

Sharks -175 -0.5 goals (reg) vs Oilers
    SJ off a bad road trip where they lost 4 of 5...come back home where they play their best hockey, desperate for a win. EDM winners of 2 straight on this West Coast roadtrip, fly into SJ on a b2b after playing in Phoenix last night.

4 Units Each

GL!
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-17-2009, 01:12 PM.

Sabres -120 vs Leafs
    Already fading Ramo in TB...might as well fade the equally ****ty Pogge in Toronto...

3 Units

Comment

Lottery Puckline Parlay:

Sabres +235/Avs+218/Hawks +150/Sharks -105

1/2 Unit Pays 25.5 Units

GL

Comment

Bruins PL +200 vs Canes
        Boston is going to end this losing streak sometime...and when they do, they likely do it in a big way. I'll PL their next game if they lose tonight...

1 Unit

Comment

nice job today jml! whats that 5 for 5? including your parlay? gotta say i admit i tailed u all the way and am very very happy! and the top cap it off you took my sharks and thats always a good play in my book!:beerbang: keep it up!

can u future prop the sharks to win the cup?

Comment

Thanks Niners.....yup, 5-0 last night with units double my usual. Good night. I actually lost on the parlay, as I needed 2 goal wins in every game. Very close...I hit 3 of 'em, and only needed one more Colorado goal for a 50/1 cash...lol.

5-1, +12.67 for the night :beer2:

Comment

Working...
            X