X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday >>>

NHL YTD: 207-188, +25.79

Capitals -0.5 goals (reg) -120 vs Habs
    Montreal is an absolute mess. They've lost 8 of 9 on the road. Looked awful on their recent West Coast trip. They've left their healthy captain, and supposedly best offensive player, home for this roadtrip, on a coach's decision no less, even though they have been unable to score. Price has been brutal in net since his return from injury. That and much more leads to a struggling team. They are also in a bad spot...coming back from a tough West Coast trip, usually you get a few days off and a homestand, right? Nope...right back on the road into Washington, to play one of the top home teams in the NHL (22-4-0-1, best in the East), and the redhot Ovechkin and Green. Theodore is insane at home this year (12-4-0 with a 2.11 GAA) and also should be pumped to play his old team as always, and in fact, Jose has already has shut them out once this year. I'll ride the home team, and continue to fade the Habs (especially in this bad spot) until they show me I shouldn't.

3 Units

Also looking at a rare Total play...STL in CBus....just waiting for confirmation of a Mason duel in net...as they are both playing well...

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-18-2009, 07:30 PM. Reason: added a unit to Was @ -125

saw this game yesterday and flagged it, gl!

id stay away from the total in that game, i would assume it could go either way in my mind, regardless of mason b/c cbus has been pretty good lately offensively and the blues, well, its the blues (even though they beat my team earlier this year) id stay away

bol either way

Comment

Thanks N>P...GL!

Decided to go with...

Grand Salami UNDER 29 -107
      Five games tonight...and that means we would need an average of 6 goals per game to bust this Salami play. Interesting, because I see some Unders on the board tonight. I already said I liked the Under in Cbus with the battle of the Masons. The battle of NY could easily go under with the Rangers being the biggest under team in the league, and struggling to score any goals recently. Nashville another Under team with good goaltending...hopefully they can keep Detroit from exploding. The battle of SCali is usually a tight game, and I excpect both teams to tighten up a bit tonight after both playing rare huge overs last game. The Caps game is the obvious Over, but MTL's been having trouble scoring...and the other games should balance **** out. We'll see...

2 Units

Comment

Going to Tail ya On the Salami Under 29.5 (-125) 5 Units..:beerbang:

GL to all

Comment

Tied after 3rd period...

Live play: Wash -135

2 Units

Comment

Working...
          X