Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 213-191, +29.88

Just going to stick to business. Thanks Kev. Going to take your advice. :thumbs:

5-1 yesterday...having a huge week...

Grand Salami Over 18 -105
    Home Goals -3.5 +105

IMO all three home teams take care of business, with at least one blowout win...I also think there's alot of goals in all the games on a wild Friday night...

3 Units Each
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-20-2009, 06:32 PM.

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    NHL YTD: 213-191, +29.88

Just going to stick to business. Thanks Kev. Going to take your advice. :thumbs:
    like staying away from late night drunken posting....:hide: :hide:

lol..i was going to post Washington -380 in your honor today.

GL!....i don't recall a year where so much chalk has hit like it has lately. you had all chalk yesterday and it all hit. in fact, you've pretty much ridden the chalk the past month. usually the dogs come home this time of the year but not so this year.

tomorrow is HDIC....:beerbang: :beerbang:......need an update on the winkler flyers.....where is campbellton??
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

lol...seriously! :drunk: :ohman:

There's smart chalk, and dumb chalk...I like to find the smart ones. Essentially chalk really means it's a better team in a better spot....you just gotta try and find the ones that are really that situation, and not just perception. It's working! I think faves get a bad rap on this site. I think sometimes it's easier to find a fave in a truely great spot, than a dog that "might" play above expectations.

Yep...HDIC....my favourite day of the year....Cambelton's out East...in New Brunswick near Quebec...

Sundin's return to Toronto...should be ineteresting....likely 1/2 boos, 1/2 cheers... and a 6-2 Vancouver win...lol
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-20-2009, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Yep...HDIC....my favourite day of the year....Cambelton's out East...in New Brunswick near Quebec...

Sundin's return to Toronto...should be ineteresting....likely 1/2 boos, 1/2 cheers... and a 6-2 Vancouver win...lol
        i didn't even look at the schedule yet. wow...sundin back in TOR....that should be fun...

can't wait for the interviews with the kids from the minor C hockey teams...thought that 7 year old last year was really polished..had all the cliches down.....lol...
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Hey guys... I often read ur postings but don't ever post. But I had to throw this in (hopefully don't jinx myself). Like a lot of you, I have had an unbelievable run in the last couple of weeks. I have been hammering DAL, VAN, WAS, the over in every DET game, and the over in every MTL game.

Tonite - I am going to lay 12 units on WAS regulation. COL is crap.... not going into specifics, just that with this play &
          Tommorow - VAN to kill TOR at the above mentioned 6-2 score (probably hammer the over as well)

LET THE RIDE CONTINUE!!!

(1 unit = $100)

Comment

Working...
          X