JML Saturday NHL >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday NHL >>>

Getting these in early, as I won't be around tomorrow...

Leafs +135 vs Sens
    Rare Leafs play for me. Toronto always plays their biggest rival well, they've won 2 of three from them this year with a SO loss. Sens sucks balls lately, and will be sellers at the deadline much like the Leafs. Leafs actually on a winning streak, and come into Ottawa with some confidence. This should be a pick'em.

Carolina -115 vs Thrashers
    Why is this not -170? Canes in a dogfight for the playoffs...playing good hockey, and facing a joke of a team. Almost feel like I'm getting suckered, as I really had this at -160 to -170. But I'll bite...

3 Units Each

GL

Crap, you're not around. Why is Boston only -125 at home??? caps are solid on the road 14-12, but still....

?????

Comment

Well...for just that reason, Cuse...the Caps are in town. Very good team, and a very popular public team because of AO, and their ovrall offensive style. Although...if I was on the game, it would be with Boston...

Looks like 3-1 night last night for another 5 or 6 units! :thumbs: Hit the huge Canucks play, although it was closer than I thought...lol. Haven't had many hot streaks like this in pucks...but I'm loving it.

Adding...

Sharks -150 vs Habs
      Montreal on a b2b, coming off the big road win in OT, and 3 straight wins overall...are in a bad spot tonight, IMO. They face a top team, rested and up for a big hockeyville game. Not a fan of SJ's road play lately, but I like them to win here...and we get a rare decent line for SJ, because of the Habs ' recent mild success.

Sabres -154 vs Ilses
      Buffalo's had a bad run lately, but have hung tough with all the injuries, and won't let this game get away, as they need it to stay in the hunt. You can't let this one get away if you have any chance.

Oilers -129 vs Wild
      Minny on a road b2b with no scoring....Edmonton in a good spot here, even if their play of late has not been good.

3 Units Each

Hurricanes PL +220 vs Thrash
      I see the books realized they screwed up that opening moneyline, as it is up to -135 now. Still good value IMO. The number should be -160, unless I'm missing some injury or something. I'll double-dip with a little puckline action...

1 Unit
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-28-2009, 12:21 PM.

Comment

GL JML...like the sharks and sabres later as well!:beerbang:

Comment

that was just a sickening result for the canes. Nice cushy lead and they give up 4 in the third to lose it. Those ones suck, won a bunch in tennis today and ended up even on the day cause of that one.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            that was just a sickening result for the canes. Nice cushy lead and they give up 4 in the third to lose it. Those ones suck, won a bunch in tennis today and ended up even on the day cause of that one.
            Yeah...wierd loss...wattaya gunna do....sometimes you win games like that. Oilers and Leafs won at least...:beerbang:

Comment

ya nice win on the leafs..hard to bet agaisnt the islanders sometimes with wins like todays,,, the oilers was a good one too...glad i didnt take detroit with the cheap -135 today cuz they got clobbered...another bad road loss for san jo today too but at least detroit lost too.

thinking about taking every home team tomorrow as well most are in good spots realy liking calgary tomorrow

Comment

Working...
              X