X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 235-204, +46.25

Panthers -131 vs Thrashers
    Florida has quietly gone 9-5 in Feb/Mar, with their 5 losses coming against NJ, Bos, Chi & Was. Only the top teams in the league. They've had an unbelievably tough schedule of opponents the last month, and in the middle of a playoff race, should prevail against a bottom team like Atl.

Devils -167 vs Leafs
    What can I say...perfect spot to fade the Leafs, who are coming into this one winning 4 straight, garnering some respect from the books. But those wins were against what was the league's coldest team in the Rangers, plus the Isles and Sens. Not exactly murderers row. Also lots of trade rumours in the Leafs room the past couple of days with dozens of reporters buzzing, has to be distracting. Gotta like redhot Marty, Zach and the Devils.

Blackhawks -173 vs Ducks
    Last game of a long roadtrip for Anaheim where they have been off the West coast for 12 days, but where they also went a decent 3-2 so far. However, the only times they played a quality opponent on this trip, they were severely outclassed in 2 bad losses. I see another one tonight. Ducks also have plenty of firesale trade rumours running around the room. Hawks at home.

Canucks -157 vs Wild
    I'll continue to ride the hot Canucks...especially with the Wild's futility on the road, and absolute inability to score goals.

3 Units Each

Also looking at adding STL & PIT...depending on injuries and/or lines...

GL :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-03-2009, 11:06 AM.

Adding...

Penguins -164 vs Bolts
    Not really a play on PIT, but a fade of TB in a bad spot. Coming off their Western-Canadian roadtrip, and an 8 goal outburst in Calgary, with only one day off for cross-continent/timezone travel. TB still once again gave up a ton of shots/scoring chances and 6 goals in that unlikely win against Calgary, and are still in a world of hurt on their backend. The Pens are rolling, and should be able to score at will on TB, much like everyone has been able too recently. I just don't see TB backing up that 8 goal aberration of an outburst with similar production tonight to get themselves a 2nd straight win...especially in a spot where they are coming off that roadtrip.

3 Units

I'll also be adding the Blues, getting a huge dog number at home. Or I might play the +1.5 puckline. But the Wings are predictably getting hammered by the public early, and I'm hoping for the best possible dog line later tonight. Detroit has lost 3 straight on the road (including 8-0 last game), and have lost 7 of their last 9 roadies. They have goaltending problems bigtime (although they refuse to admit it), and have the washed up Osgood going tonight. With their offence, they still get wins most of the time (although not recently on the road). But tonight, they face the hottest goalie in the league, Chris Mason, and a team that has only given up one goal in each of their last 5 games. STL is playing well, and are actually seriously in the playoff hunt. This game means the world to them, and will likely decide on their actions at the deadline. Biggest game in STL in years, and I like them to win outright as a HUGE homedog. Tough to go against the Wings...but in this spot, with this fat line, I have to back the Blues...
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-03-2009, 12:50 PM.

Comment

GL jml, Im all over the pens, nucks and panthers tonight as well.

Comment

Blues -182 vs Wings

3 Units

GL

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Blues -182 vs Wings

3 Units

GL
          Thats alot of juice for the blues LOL. I like the way STL is playing but for some reason i see Detriot laying the wood to them tonight despite there sruggles.
          Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
          NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
          CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
          CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
          NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
          ---------------------------------------------------
          2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
          ---------------------------------------------------
          2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

read that the PHI are most likely going to try and trade Biron back to BUF (hopefully they can toss in briere too.....:bang:). He has a no trade but he still has a house there i read. Pretty good deal for PHI if you ask me. He is not going to be resigned at year's end and honestly, he and Nitty are the same goalie. Hot, cold, hot, cold, 3 goals, 3 goals, 10 goals, no goals, 1 goal, 6 goals......so why have 2 guys who are the same? Guess PHI is just figuring it's time to pick a guy and that is not going to be Biron. Only drawback would be injury and not having a capable guy behind him.

Tomorrow is D day. Can't wait to see what goes down. We'll see if Antropov is unloaded and who else by Burke.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Holy crap....

All moderate faves....

Go Boilers!
              thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
              NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
              NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
              NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
              NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
              NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
              NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
              NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
              NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
              NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                Holy crap....

All moderate faves....

All playing well right now. If it works it works. :thumbs:

Comment

Devils/Leafs from 10 to go on in the 3P, wow what a game! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    Devils/Leafs from 10 to go on in the 3P, wow what a game! :beerbang:
                    yeah that was great hockey. Toskala with 50 saves tonight......young guys really play hard for TOR....never heard of half of them...lol.
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Looks like 5-1 on dem moderate faves! :beerbang:

Yeah, FF...watching the trade deadline coverage live today. All three sports networks up here are doing live coverage from 8 to 4....lol. Pretty slow so far, but Calgary landed Jokinen.

Antropov and Moore are going to be traded from the Leafs today....hopefully we get some good picks...

Flyers were said to be going hard after Bouwmeester, but I doubt it gets done...

Comment

Working...
                      X