Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 240-208, +46.85

Three big faves...but sometimes you can really profit on picking faves in really good spots...

Bruins -0.5 goals (reg) -179 vs Coyotes
    Boston coming off 2 straight losses at home, very rare. Phoenix the coldest team in the league, and brutal on the road. Gotta figure the Bruins bounce back at home. ALSO... Phoenix have some bigtime personnel changes for tonight, after selling off their best centre, best energy guy and a top 4 defenceman at the deadline yesterday. Boston went the other way, picking up a couple good veterans in Recchi and Montador.

Rangers -165 vs Islanders
    Could be a turning point for the Rangers, coming off a 6-1 blowout of the Avs, and adding some good pieces to address their depth problem, with Antropov, Avery and Morris joining the team tonight. Islanders coming off 2 straight wins over the horrible Avs and the injured Sabres, are due for a loss as they are still an injured, bad team. Good spot for that tonight, IMO. The Rangers have owned this rivalry winning the last 3 games, and 7 of 10 in the last 2 seasons.

Capitals -0.5 goals (reg) -165 vs Leafs
    Toronto another team in sell mode yesterday, getting rid of two of their top forwards in Antropov and Moore, and at the same time losing their starting goalie (Toskala) and best defenceman (Kaberle) to injury. The Caps another great home team, but like Boston, they have lost 2 in a row in their own rink as well. Great spot for them to bounce back with a home win over a depleted Leafs team.

5 Units Each

GL
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-05-2009, 04:19 PM.

Wash a scary play but I like bos tonight for an ez one and the rangers as well... Have u considered calgary or pitt as two potential +$$ dogs today? Pls lemeknow if u think either is worth a shot. Thx jml and gl today hope those huge FAVS roll for u today

Edit: looking at edm/ott over tonight too Ottawa heating up Edmonton goalie not doing super, hard game to pick so I like the total play here. Considering over 5.5 in cal/phi game and possible Nashville play. Cheap fav and CBS on a b2b seems fair to me
    Last edited by Niners<Pats; 03-05-2009, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks NP. Yeah...that Edm/Ott Over looks OK...

Adding PLs...

Bruins PL +101 vs Coyotes

Rangers PL +178 vs Islanders

Capitals PL +112 vs Leafs

1 Unit Each

GL

Comment

gl jml like em all. Wish Nabakov was going for the sharks, minny looks just done but tought to lay big chalk on Boucher.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
          gl jml like em all. Wish Nabakov was going for the sharks, minny looks just done but tought to lay big chalk on Boucher.
          Yeah...and I would never lay that kind of juice against Backstrom either. GL

Comment

Rangers -0.5 goals (reg) +100 vs Ilses

2 Units

Comment

lol...figures Martin freaking Gerber, he of the garbage pile waiver wire, stones the Caps for the win. Washington had double the scoring chances even without AO...whattya gunna do. The word all day was AO was going to play, and 20 minutes before gametime, he was scratched. Shieeet.

Only hit 1 of my 3 big plays, but the Rangers PL and adding on to the Rangers with a Regulation play kinda saved my losses...

WTF is up with the Bruins? How do you not win that game?

Adding...

Sharks -0.5 goals (reg) -145 vs Wild
              Other big faves didn't hit tonight...SJ should at home...like flm said....Wild are done...

Stars -110 vs Kings
              LA off a brutal 5 game East Coast roadtrip...coming home with a mere 1 day rest. Actually played 7 of their last 8 on the road with a tough Feb/Mar schedule. At the deadline, LA gave up top line forward Osullivan for an injured Williams. Good trade, just not immediately. Like Dallas tonight.

3 Units Each

Comment

yikes....one of those nights...DAL & SJ both had 3-0 leads....lol

Comment

Working...
                X