Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday >>>

NHL YTD: 243-214, +35.68

Took some hard losses last night...onward...

Sabres -203 vs Coyotes
    Sabres -0.5 goals (reg) -127 vs Coyotes
    Buffalo alot more dangerous with Vanek and Afinaganov back in the lineup. Lalime playing well in Miller's absence. Connolly signed instead of traded. Picked up probably the Leafs best forward this year in Moore without losing anything...helps their depth up front. Probably the strongest set of skaters Buffalo has iced this year. They face Phoenix, coming off an unlikely road win in Boston last night where they only had 18 shots with alot of new faces. For some reason, BOS couldn't score. I don't see them pulling off another unlikely road win, on this b2b, facing a quality Buffalo team. Sabres are a good home team. Desert Dogs are usually one of the leagues worst road teams. Sabres also already beat Phoenix a month ago in Arizona when they were in the middle of their injury problems. Now, healthy up front, and back at home...facing Phoenix in a bad spot, they should take care of business in the middle of a playoff race, playing at home.

3 Units Each

GL
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-06-2009, 11:52 AM.

Rough night last night, jml.

Do u think it's a bad choice to ride calgary hot play against car at home and cal on b2b?

Gl today hope it goes better
    Last edited by Niners<Pats; 03-06-2009, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Yeah...those nights happen. It was looking good with SJ and DAL both up 3-0 in the second period, but they both end up blowing it late...lmao...

Comment

No way I would bet against the Flames...thats for sure! But I stayed away because of last nights big win, and the road b2b situation...

GL

Comment

thx for the insight, i figured that tho...confusing juice as calgary is +1.5 (:dunno: ) but moneyline -110 and car is -1.5 but moneyline still -110
          :dunno:
          very confused lol...lets see about these sabres tonight hope the fat juice doesnt kill it again...

may add under 29.5 grand salami 5 goals per game seems a little higher for some of the teams playing

Comment

Working...
          X