X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday HNIC >>>

NHL YTD: 245-214, +39.52

Devils -0.5 goals (reg) -138 vs Ilses
    NJ hottest team in the East, with Marty back with revenge from a rare loss to NYI a couple weeks ago.

2.5 Units

Panthers -155 vs Blues
    STL on a b2b after squeaking out an OT win against TB last night. Panthers lost to Pit last game, but it was a first home game off a long trip. Better spot tonight with a few days rest.

Oilers -130 vs Leafs
    Toronto has points in 8 straight games for their yearly late season run to screw over a good draft pick and still miss the playoffs. Edmonton struggling lately, but still in the playoff race. Why do the books make Edm a road fave in this situation? Because they win tonight.

Flyers -147 vs Preds
    Nashville with an amazing 5 game homestand, winning all 5. Now head on the road to face the Flyers coming off a blowout home loss to Calgary, and losing 3 of 4 overall. I expect the Flyers to come out strong tonight.

Canucks -105 vs Sharks
    SJ getting too much respect here for past successes. They are not playing well, are injured and really miss Nabokov. Canucks seriously rolling now they are healthy, and one of the hottest teams in the league playing at home. This line should be -140, but SJ has public respect from their hot start.

3 Units Each
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-07-2009, 05:28 PM. Reason: added on to the late games

i don't like PHI tonight. They haven't been good since they once again blew up the dressing room with a few games left in the season. That is why the Devils win and PHI doesn't. PHI loves to tinker and it ruins team chemistry. I read multiple comments on how bummed the players were when Metropolit was released and Upshall. Maybe not huge contributors but good locker room guys and good teammates. I am beginning to hate the whole PHI organization for what they do each year. Some of it was salary cap related but wouldn't be an issue if that stif Briere wasn't given 200M a season to be a complete assclown soft zero.

like FLA tonight...GL!...and i never thought i would say this but it has been fun watching your Leafs compete this year.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Absolutely love my nuckers tonight too jml. Playing great hockey these days and looking at this one as a statement game while the sharks are reeling without Nabakov and just treading water to the playoffs right now.

On the oil as well, must have game for them, leafs are playing well but if the oil want to make it to the dance they need to win these winnable games.

I'm tempted by the canes but I haven't gotten a read on that team in like the last 3 years, i'm continuously wrong so maybe since I like em they should be faded, worth watchin lol.

Gl tonight.

Comment

Not sure why you guys like the Oil so much. On the road in the East usually spells disaster for them. I love the Leafs +1.5 myself...

That being said, you can't argue with JML's record. GL man. :thumbs:

Comment

nj not so hot right now but i think theyll still pull it out against the poo poo islanders..florida in a great spot tonight takin on the blues on a b2b after a ot win they must be tired for this game

thinkin on the wild tonight as well as LA seems to be better ont he road lately than at home for some reason...waiting it out

GLTA

Comment

FF...funny thing is, most pundits gave the Flyers negative comments for not doing more at the deadline...like a goaltender or a Bouwmeester. They only did one small deal...not exactly "blowing up the room". lol. But I agree...sometimes tinkering helps, sometimes it causes problems in the room. Upshall's a solid room guy. Carcillo's going to be a fan favourite though...that's for sure. Briere...lol...yeah, you called that one from day one. Terrible signing...I think that was evident that it wasn't going to be a good long-term move. lol. Thank god your management had that nice draft of Carter/Richards...now if they could only get a goalie this century!! lmao...

FLM....yeah...nuckers looking good, and I find myself cheering for them this year. That West playoff run is going to be insane with the Canucks, Hawks, Flames, Sharks and Wings...wow...

Ang...it's more of a backing the books kinda play, rather than backing the Oilers...which I rarely do, but am tonight. Oilers have sucked, Leafs playing over their heads. They make the Oil a big road fave? I think Toronto's deadline changes/injuries catch up with them tonight. They really are an AHL team up front, decent on the backend, and Martin Gerber in net. The GM gave up on them. Do they get points in 9 straight games? Don't think so. But they've surprised me before this year...lol.
            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-07-2009, 03:44 PM.

Comment

F'ing Isles......they have the Devils number...shoudnt have added that one...

4-0 on my regular plays..... :beerbang: :beer2: :thumbs:

Comment

:thumbs: :sm: :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                X