X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday >>>

Hurricanes -143 vs Rangers

3 Units
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-09-2009, 04:29 PM.

GL!....:thumbs:....Boiler and i are going to the PHX/NAS game on Saturday night...sitting row 2 behind the goal. Look for us on TV...lol....is anyone going to be left to field a team for the Yotes....:dunno:....BB may be playing 3rd line winger that night....:laughing:

You can add the NYR to the list of teams like ANA and DAL that even if they get in they aren't going past the first 5 games of the first round.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Have u looked at Ottawa tonight? Leafs r without 2 starting dmen van ryn and another. And I think Vancouver is good tonight by haven't checked the juice expecting -200 or more tho

Comment

FF...enjoy...should be lots of elbow room, and short lines for beer...lol...

NP...yeah...I was on Ottawa....just had a busy day...

Canes are lighting the lamp in crazy fashion lately, and should be too much for NYR, on a b2b, on the road (where they are not very good), and with Valli in net...

Faded the Leafs against Edmonton last game, and now they lose two more players...this time defencemen. Cujo in net. Wow. This is an AHL team with an ancient goaltender playing on the road in the NHL tonight. There's a reason the books made Ott such a big fave...

Sens -0.5 goals -112 vs Leafs

3 Units
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-09-2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Thx for the insight adding cujo in net should b icing on the cake gl tonight

Comment

Working...
          X