X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 259-218, +57.28

Bruins -0.5 goals (reg) -145 vs Sens
    Ottawa's won 4 straight, but they were all at home, and against bottom-level competition. Bruins have been on a downslide, as we know...but I like this spot at home for them to bounce back with a win against the Sens on a b2b.

Sabres -125 vs Panthers
    Buffalo has been much better at home, and I like them to bounce back with a win as well. Florida's run into some injury problems this past week with key pieces McCabe & Horton joining other top players Olesz & Allen in the pressbox.

Devils -0.5 goals (reg) -158 vs Coyotes (4 Units)
    Devils PL +110 vs Coyotes (1 Unit)
    Coyotes at the end of a LONG trip....and they've actually played 7 of their last 8 on the road, spanning 3 weeks. Crazy. Bryzgalov is also out, so they are forced to play a rookie goalie tonight. He faces Brodeur and the Devils, who are insanely good at home...winning 8 straight. Lay the juice if you have too.

Penguins +108 vs Jackets
    Nobody's been hotter that the Pens, and Cbus has some injury problems as well as Mason questionable...

Wild -102 vs Avs
    Two struggling teams...Minny's a more overall solid team, and a huge advantage in net...I'll fade Budaj and the Avs with a pickem...

Thrashers +145 vs Oilers
    Atlanta playing better hockey recently, but it's a fade of the Oilers, on the first game back home after a long Eastern Roadtrip, where they only were able to beat the AHL Leafs. Not a great spot for them, especially with them coming off that Montreal loss... and especially laying -165! Souray now banged up as well....questionable.

3 Units Each

GL
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-12-2009, 04:12 PM.

hey jml already on nj pl Pitt but I can only get jersey at -280 I kno u said lay the juice but I'd I do it's a big play abdim not sure if 13.5-14 units to win 5 is a smart move... Any advice?keep in my 1 unit = $10 for now but with ur and my picks I'm up 30 units thank u for all ur insight these past weeks I don't think u get enough credit on this hockey forum (must have all gone to football last year ;). ).

Gl tonight let's get em!

Comment

Yeah...easy for me to say, lay the juice...lol, that is alot. I think they win that game 9 times out of 10. I'd put 5 or 6 units on it tops though...

GL

Comment

dude- im drunk, but im not going to attack my fellow posters like you do when you're housed....:laughing:

GL!...:thumbs:...sat 4 behind Moreno todya at the agels game....:thumbs:....lvoe spring training and 10.00 beers
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          dude- im drunk, but im not going to attack my fellow posters like you do when you're housed....:laughing:

GL!...:thumbs:...sat 4 behind Moreno todya at the agels game....:thumbs:....lvoe spring training and 10.00 beers
          lol...good idea...although the night is early....!

Heading to Spring Training on Sunday....Can't wait. Seeing two games in Dunedin nest week, and the Leafs/Lightning next Tuesday...

Comment

JML- may have to invite you next year. Great time for sure......looking for group add ons....JB told us to pound salt this year when we invited him :ohman:....and Kevin is too cool for us....:ohman:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
            X