NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

well I had planned to write off the remainder of the regular season but they just have been venting cause I was back at capping the games today....

First things first, the wings are making me back the money they lost for me the other day. 2 game without Havlat, the hawks aren't going to steal another one.

So laying the monster disgusting chalk - 340 to win 1 unit :nuts:

Vancouver + 144 x 2 units

Screams value. I don't care how solidly the sharks are playing, they get a tough defensive team here who just played a stinker defensivly vs the avs. This nucks team always rebounds well after a poor showing and are trying to lock up the division. Luongo wants a shot at catching Marty. At this value I have to take the nucks.

Pens -144 to win 1 unit

Looking for a letdown game from the rangers here. Locked down a playoff spot, they've played a lot of tough games with serious implications during this last month, it has to be tough to adjust from having to win to all the pressure off and still match that intensity when you had to win. Pens are playing at home and for home ice advantage in the first round.

still looking over some of the others
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 04-07-2007, 01:18 PM.

I completely agree about the value on Vancouver this afternoon.

Good Luck!
    Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

Wings pay me back. Now looking at my nucks to bring me some profit

Comment

GL!

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
          Wings pay me back. Now looking at my nucks to bring me some profit
          Did you go for playoff tickets this morning?
          Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

Originally posted by Benrik View Post
            Did you go for playoff tickets this morning?
            My cousins clinic does all the optometric work for the canucks and lions so he gets seats for me. I couldn't imagine having to line up for tix anymore, I used to do it before he became a doc and once you've rolled this way theres no going back lol

Comment

Nuckers are money. Had to win it the hard way tho, letting in the game tieing goal with less than 30 seconds left but a quick ot goal to end it.

Comment

Pens are money

3-0 today, thats more freakin like it

Comment

Working...
                X