X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 265-221, +64.81

Penguins -0.5 goals (reg) -125 vs Sens
    Pens coming off a rare loss, are back at home playing an Ottawa team that does not play well on the road, and are having some injury issues.

Sabres -0.5 goals (reg) -112 vs Thrashers
    Buffalo is finally healthy up front, and have been awesome at home. Atlanta on a weird roadtrip travel-wise....Denver, Edmonton and now Buffalo. Also looks like Kovalchuk is out for the Thrashers...and he only accounts for about half of Atlanta's goals...lol.

Flames -0.5 goals (reg) -106 vs Leafs
    Not the best spot for Calgary...but they're playing in prime-time on HNIC, on the big stage, and have way too much talent for the AHL Leafs to handle...

Oilers -155 vs Avs
    Faded the Oilers on Thursday on their first game back home after the long roadtrip, and cashed it. I'll come right back and make a play on them for their second home game, with a days rest. Avs suck...especcially on the road. Love the Oil.

4 Units Each

GL ALL :beerbang:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-13-2009, 11:34 PM.

Sabres PL +154 vs Thrashers

2 Units

Comment

Sabres Live (after 1st Period) -115 vs Thrashers
      Atlanta was given 3 PPs to Buffalo's zero, and they cashed on the last one late in the 1st. Buffalo still equalled their shots, and should have the better chances from here on in...

2 Units

GL

Comment

Predators -130 vs Coyotes
        Phoenix have been on the road for what seems like months, and come home for their fist game back. Rinne's back for the Preds, and it looks like Bryzgalov is still out for PHO.

4 Units

Comment

damn thrashers and Lehtonen, sabres should've won this one big but instead the reg time gets blown outta the water.

Comment

lol...yeah....Wow...not only does Pit blow their 3-1 3rd period lead, but Buffalo screws up a lead too. Sabres give up a SH goal with 5 mins left, then the tying goal with 3 seconds left after a bad clearing attempt. lmao. Such is life!

Comment

Sharks -0.5 goals (reg) -170 vs Kings

4 Units

Comment

Jml rough day

I can only get harks -300 what do u think I should lay on it

Comment

You never wanna lay -300, it's just way too much chalk. They should win but then a lot of teams should win, you don't make a profit betting that kinda chalk long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Niners<Pats View Post
                    Jml rough day

I can only get harks -300 what do u think I should lay on it

bad start...yup. That Buffalo one hurt. Sabres up 3-1 at home with 6 minutes left in the game and then go on a PP...thought I was looking pretty good...lmao... :bang:

-300 is tough to lay, I agree....rather go with PL and a smaller bet...

Comment

Working...
                    X