X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday >>>

NHL YTD: 270-233 +42.09

Stars -158 vs Kings
    Dallas has lost 4 straight, but three were on the road, and the 4 losses were against playoff contenders Van, Cal & SJ. The Stars should get the home win in their second game of the homestand over LA, who are on a long, long roadtrip playing their 5th road game in 8 nights. They have not looked good. Like the home team.

1.5 Units

Predators +110 vs Sharks
    Live homedog here. SJ on a road b2b after playing in an OT barn-burner in Chicago late last night. Sharks also dealing with some injuries, and they are not the same dominant team on the road, that they are at home. I'll back Nashville on their second game of the homestand to get the win.

1 Unit
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-26-2009, 05:25 PM.

gl tonight jml might just tail you on the stars. I was leaning that way initially but their poor form as of late scared me off.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      the stars. I was leaning that way initially but their poor form as of late scared me off.
      i think honestly you have to be impressed they hung in there this long. They are missing probably their best player in Morrow for the entire year pretty much. Richards went down with an injury about 6 weeks ago and hasn't been around since. No Zubov all year long....guy who has manned the point on their PP for the past 10 years or so......i think you really have to hand it to Dallas honestly. Modano is beyond his days of carrying anyone and i suspect will hang it up in a couple of years tops. When your 2nd leading scorer is Louiiiiiii Ericson you're in trouble. No slight against Louiiiiii who is having a good season. Jere Lehtinen has really cooled off too since his hot streak after his injury. guy has like 2 points in his last 15 games. He is 36 and another guy i don't think is long for the league.

But they are cooked. The SO loss tonight to the LAK and the loss at home the other night to Vancouver i think are going to prove costly in the end. They've scored like 17 goals in their last 10 games and have passed the 2 goal mark only 2x i believe.

I think DAL will be a really interesting story moving forward because they have some guys they have counted on for years that aren't that kind of player anymore and are probably headed for the hills in the next couple of years (zubov, modano and lehtinen). Modano and Zubov turn 39 this year and Lehtinen 36.

Nice hit on the preds. West is just a battle right now. Really fun stuff. This is why i get the NHL package every year. I almost enjoy the last couple weeks of the season as much as the playoffs.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
      X