X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 271-234 +41.69

Ducks -160 vs Oilers
    EDM in a bad spot, with ALOT of travel lately, on a b2b, playing 3 in 4 nights, plus 5/7, 6/9, 7/11 ALL with travel. They've lost 3 straight, and are probably beat. Ducks playing their best hockey of the year, and should get it done at home against a tired team.

2.5 Units

Canucks -0.5 goals (reg) -113 vs Avs
    Rarely back a team on a b2b and 3/4, but it is more of a fade of the Avs. Colorado has serious injury problems, no goaltending, and are probably the worst iced team in the NHL right NOW. Vancouver gets this done.

1.5 Units

GL

Comment

like em both jml, pounded the duckies to win, oil are fading fast and dissention starting with Hemsky saying he doesn't like his role with the team, they are just waiting to golf the summer the away.

Comment

Thanks Flm... yeah, Oilers seem to be in a bad spot tonight for sure. What a bad schedule they are in right now, especially for this time of year. And Roloson has played everything. This looks like a tired, tired team, and on the other side the home Ducks seem to be hitting their stride...

Hopefully your "nuckers" take care of a depleted and brutal Avs team that could be challenging NYI for Tavares. Man they are bad. Especially with the injuries. Would like the play more if Vancouver wasn't on the b2b, but the talent difference in this game should be staggering...

GL

Comment

Parlay: Sabres -218/Wings -375

1.5 Units Pays 1.27 Units

Comment

ducks game was bizarre....2 SOG and 2 goals to start. Giguere has been just flat brutal lately....i believe he has something like a 3.40 GAA over his past month not including tonight's meltdown.

VAN finally got it in gear in the 3rd period. thought you would have been on the PL in that one, but nice hit none the less.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

by the way, did you check out the college hockey games today....just awesome stuff. i was watching that instead of the just brutal NCAA tourney where yet again there were 6 DD games out of 8 today and all but 2 were blowouts.

Minny Duluth scored with less than a 2nd left to force OT and Michigan lost to Air force..:dunno:

my buckeyes play BU tomorrow at 2:30PST/5:30EST. they are going to get beat up pretty good i think. very young team with almost all frosh and sophs. BU won't overlook them after both 1 seeds went down today.
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
              X