• JML Saturday >>>

NHL YTD: 272-236 +39.05

Penguins +102 (-0.5, reg) vs Rangers

Senators -125 vs Thrashers

Bruins -125 (-0.5, reg) vs Leafs

Flyers -125 (-0.5, reg) vs Islanders

2 Units Each

JML...

like the Flyers play, they own the Isles...after a poor effort against FLA, I expect a nice win there for ya tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
      JML...

like the Flyers play, they own the Isles...after a poor effort against FLA, I expect a nice win there for ya tonight
      Yeah, I agree, PF....and with NYI on a b2b after an unbelievable shutout win over Detroit last night...I can't see them beating Philly too. Probably my fave play of the day.

Thanks...GL

Comment

Parlay: Sens PL +235/Bruins PL +140/Flyers PL +152

1 Unit pays 19.26 Units

lol...why not...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Parlay: Sens PL +235/Bruins PL +140/Flyers PL +152

1 Unit pays 19.26 Units

lol...why not...
          :beerbang: :beerbang:

I can't stand betting PHI in spots like this. I wouldn't be surprised to see them lay an egg. They never seem to win the games they should. Hope they do show tonight, though, as they need to shore up that 4th spot.

College Hockey has been great lately BTW. Not sure if you've been paying attention or care...lol.....THE OSU tees it up in about an hour versus BU. They will get murdered...lol...

GL!
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah...I know you have Philly laying eggs in what seems like easy spots from time to time. Leafs used to be like that in Pat Quinn's era. lol. But Philly absolutely owns the Islanders, and I can't for the life of me see NY beat Detroit and Philly on b2b nights.

Saw the highlights of the Air Force win over Michigan.....lol, the Wolverines outshot them something like 45-13, and lost 2-0. But no, we don't get those games up here....just frozen four highlights on sportsdesk...thats about it...

Comment

NDakota just gave up a goal with .3 seconds left (point 3) to let UNH take it to OT....great stuff....

Comment

When did Mizzou's basketball team borrow the Nashville Pedators jerseys?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  When did Mizzou's basketball team borrow the Nashville Pedators jerseys?
                  :laughing: :laughing: ...i saw that the other night......the mustard specials...(they don't look any better on Mizzou than they do on the Preds).

Comment

Take a look at BU today. They are -300 but i think will win this by 2+ goals. Put it with something else if you are looking for a fun messing around parlay today. Game starts in about 25 minutes i think. With that being said im sure my buckeyes will win....:beerbang:

Comment

I'm adding an NCCA tail of FF's...

Parlay: Vermont -236/Boston -300
                      I was thinking of fading Air Force after their unlikely win over Michigan...and I'll parlay it with FF's BU play...
                      1 Unit pays .90 Units

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        Take a look at BU today. They are -300 but i think will win this by 2+ goals. Put it with something else if you are looking for a fun messing around parlay today. Game starts in about 25 minutes i think. With that being said im sure my buckeyes will win....:beerbang:
                        lol...was putting it through as you typed...!

Comment

lmao.....2-0 BU already....2 horrible goals.....PHI should look at drafting the buckeyes' goalie...he would fit right in.....:beerbang:

Comment

3-0....:hide:.....

Comment

One more...

Panthers +117 vs Stars

2 Units

Comment

Working...
                              X