Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday >>>

NHL YTD: 277-239 +50.08

Big day yesterday hitting a monster Anaheim play, and a lucky NCAA play. Love two games tonight...

Flames -128 vs Sharks
    SJ is a top team, but has not played well on the road at all the second half of the season, and I'll continue to fade them in certain road spots. The Sharks were 5-11 on the road in Feb and Mar, and have lost 3 straight away from home. SJ is also injured bigtime, with 6 or 7 top line players getting injured this month, including Marleau most recently. They hadn't been a good road team to begin with, and now half their team is AHL players, and we only have to lay -130 for one of the best home teams in the NHL in Calgary? Must be because of SJ's position in the standings, meaning the books can't make a popular, first place club too much of a dog....but IMO, there is huge value on Calgary tonight.

Coyotes -109 vs Stars
    Fading another sh*tty road team, as the Stars are toast. They've had terrible injury problems as well, have lost a million games in a row, and have sucked on the road all year. We also might see backup Stephan tonight in goal. I've only heard of one of the 6 defenceman playing for Dallas tonight. lol. I'll take a game Coyotes team, who are healthy, young, have the advantage in net, and play well at home.

6 Units Each
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-30-2009, 06:08 PM.

gl tonight jml. Calgarys form has been brutal I have no confidence backing them right now, they barely escaped the ahl wild and the sharks are still better than the wild but I can't find enough to take the sharks either so hope the flamers do it for ya. Phoenix I like tonight, stars have mailed it in the dogs are playing hard despite the lack of talent.

Comment

g/l on Phoenix and Phoenix under.

Comment

Yeah..I don't know...Calgary had that game in hand, having two goals disallowed. And they won...simple as that. I don't take a negative from that win at all. The Wild had Gaborik back, and always play low scoring close games.

We'll see...but I like the Flames for sure!

GL!

Comment

Decided to go ahead and add Jersey...

Devils -116 vs Rangers
          NJ looking to break a 4 game losing streak, have owned their rival lately, and are simply the better team. Also like Brodeur to be up for this game against Avery and the Blueshirts...

4 Units

GL

Comment

Working...
          X