X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday NHL >>>

NHL YTD: 278-241 +45.57

Kings -140 vs Stars
    Watched the third period of last nights Dallas game, and wow is their defence bad. After Sydor and Niskasen, I had never even heard of any of them, and they sure didn't look good. LA has enough talent up front to expose Dallas, especially with them on a road b2b. I mean, the books made the freaking LA Kings a -145 fave...I wonder who they think is in the better spot tonight? lol.

6 Units

Bolts/Bruins OVER 5.5 -106
    I believe its Mckenna vs Fernandez, and alot of scoring up front. Have a feeling this is a barn-burner.

Canucks -115 vs Wild
    Fading the Wild coming home for their first game back after a long roadtrip. Love the way the Canucks play...

Blackhawks +102 vs Habs
    Fading a "sure thing" on the habs from another site...lol...

2 Units Each
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-31-2009, 08:27 PM. Reason: added to LA

Halfman TUES

Lighting/BOS OV 1.5(1P), -125

'Hawks/MTL OV 1.5(1P), -135

'Hawks -105

Comment

how do u feel about the florida ott game? 63% backing otta and i like florida at home

is there a good value to take florida -140? i like but im not ready to pull the trigger what u think

Comment

I was debating Florida, NP....

Comment

good enough for me to lay a couple units:thumbs:

Comment

added a hunch play late...lol....everyone seems to like ANA, but I don't...

EDM -105

2 Units

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

EDM -105

2 Units
              :ohman:...talk about flushing your season down the can in 2 nights.....get down 3-0 to minny and 4-1 to the ducks before they decide they want to play.

And WTF with Souray?? 1 point in last 8 games and not even registering any SOG? Feel bad for Oilcan fan because that team just toyed with their fans for 70 games and then preceded to el foldo down the stretch.
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah....EDM tanked.....brutal, the don't deserve a playoff spot...

Comment

Working...
                X